Chapter 2: Dinner

Flopsy: Welcome back to Queen Street! Not going to say anything! ONTO THE CHAPTER! (I said something anyways XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flopsy's Point of View....

It is SO FREAKING COLD! I could go for some Panera right now.....I looked at the houses I walked by....darn....Which one could be Emma's house?! I looked to a light blue house. I'll ask for directions! I then crossed the street to the light blue house and saw a blue car in the drive way. I walked to to porch and rang to door bell. Once I had done so, I saw a girl about my age had opened the door. She had crystal blue eyes, red hair which went past her thighs. She was wearing a long crystal red dress and had a black jacket on. 

"Oh hello there!" The girl said. 

"Hello! I'm sorry to bother you this late! My name is Alicia! I recently moved in the neighborhood and I was invited to a girl named "Emma"'s house. But I forgot to ask for directions." I said nervously. 

"It's nice to meet you! My name is Presley! Actually....I know Emma really well! I go to school with her! She lives right next to me!" Presley said pointing to her left. I looked at another light blue house. 

"Thank you Presley! I'll see you soon!" I said as I dashed down the pathway. I waved goodbye and came to the house she pointed to. I then walked up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell. I waited and nothing. I then ran the doorbell again and nothing....once again...I was about to ring it for a second time and then I saw a girl with blonde hair carrying plates. She quickly set them down and ran to the door. Once she opened the door, she seemed to be a bit younger than me. She had thigh length blonde hair, and dark green eyes. She was wearing a light green sweater with a picture of a Christmas tree on it, black leggings, and light green slippers with little white balls on it. 

"U-Ummm..." The girl stuttered. 

"U-Um...*ahem*...Hi! My name is Alicia and is this Emma's house?" I asked. The girl looked at me wide eyed. 

"O-oh....U-Ummmm Emma! Your friend is here!" The girl shouted. Just then a girl passed by behind her with a stack of plates. It was Emma! She looked at me and smiled while almost dropping the plates. 

"Ah! Alicia! Come on in! I'll be with you guys in a sec!" Emma said walking into her kitchen. I stepped in the house and closed the door behind me. I took off my shoes and jacket. I hung my jacket on the coat rack next to me and put my shoes to the side. The girl led me inside and I came to a beautiful living room where everything almost looks expensive! Wow I better not break anything or else I'll have to pay for it.....and I had to give up my job! "Make yourself at home!" I saw Emma put away plates in the kitchen along with the other girl. 

"This is a nice place you got here." I said in awe. 

"Thank you! I'm so glad you made it!" Emma said coming into the room and sitting next to me. 

"I'm glad that I actually found this place! I forgot to ask where you live and I had to ask around a bit." I said. 

"I'm so sorry about that. I wanted to get everything for your arrival!" Emma said. I saw sister setting the table. Emma then got up and went to her radio and put on a song that.....I know! "Hey do you know this song?" 

"Actually I do! I have it on my phone!" I said. It was "Take a Hint" by Victoria Justice and Liz Gillies and I love singing this in my room. 

Take a Hint By Victoria Justice and Liz Gillies

Emma: Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like?
I can always see 'em coming from the left and from the right