Chapter 5: The Helpers (Part 2)

Flopsy: Hello my little bunnies! Flopsy here and welcome to the fifth chapter of Queen Street! Now I'm thinking that future chapters may come out a bit slow but I'm trying my hardest! Which reminds me! I have to update Flopsy's Diary! Dear or dear! I'll worry about that later! But for now, Onto this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia's Point of View...

"DANTE YOU'RE DEAD!" I heard Nel shout. Dante started running around in the backyard while Nel chased him. We had just got done loading my bedroom stuff in the master bedroom and started setting up the living room. Then I heard a splash and saw Nel dripping from head to toe with water. Apparently Dante had dumped a bucket of water "by accident" on Nel. Thankfully it was outside. I saw CJ open the window from the kitchen and cleared his throat. 

"HEY THE TWO STOOGES! GET IN HERE BEFORE YOU GUYS CATCH A COLD!" CJ shouted as he quickly closed the window and started laughing along with myself. I saw a soaking Nel with Dante. Dante got a smack upside the head by Nel. Jackson had found my boxes of bathroom stuff and got a towel from one of the boxes and threw it to Dante. 

"Thanks Jacko. Alicia can I borrow one of your big shirts?" Dante asked me. I was going to say yes but CJ threw his shirt he was wearing to Dante. 

"The only one who gets to wear her big shirts is me." CJ said. I looked at the girls who were setting up the dining table. Sister, Emma, Lilyana, and Presley were looking over to CJ with blushes on there faces. 

"CJ you're distracting the girls with your eight pack!" I said with a smile while carrying an empty box to the basement door. CJ then noticed the girls and shrugged.

"Hey Jamie sees more of "this" at home!" CJ teased while making a sexy gesture. I laughed and looked at Jackson and Dante who were giving a glare at CJ. 

"I DARE you to say that again!" Dante said. Once again, reminder, Jackson and Dante are brothers. Jackson and Dante are the older brothers to Jamie and Rachel. Jamie is married to CJ. 

"Jamie. Loves. THIS!" CJ said as he gave Dante the bird. 

"SON OF A-" 

"BITCH!" I heard a woman shouted as someone hit CJ's back.......HARD.

"OW!" CJ said getting ready to hit someone one but stopped himself. He stepped aside to reveal an angered blonde woman with blue eyes that looks a year younger than CJ. She was wearing a sweater that was red and leggings with Christmas patterns on them, along with wearing uggs. I then saw Carter come from behind Jamie and looked frustrated. 

"Do you know this woman?! Because she pushed me out of the way and just came in!" Carter said. 

"Yep I know her! This beautiful blonde is Jamie! My sister in law and CJ's wife!" I said. I saw the girls come from the dining room and look at Jamie. 

"You're his wife?" Presley asked as she pointed to CJ. 

"Yep! Rachel came home early and I asked her to watch the kids while I come here to give a beating!" Jamie said cracking her knuckles. 

"To whom exactly?" CJ asked. 

"Well I'll let you slide today. But! NEL!" Jamie shouted as she pointed to the red head. 

"WHAT DID I DO?!" Nel asked.

"SOMEONE. TOLD ME THAT YOU FINISHED THE APPLE CIDER!" Jamie said crossing her arms. Nel smiled nervously. 

"H-Hehe U-Umm....Y-You see! T-There....uhh...w-wasn't anything to drink!" Nel said holding his hands up in defense. 

"There was two bottles of sprite." CJ said.