Chapter 3: The Big Problem...

Flopsy: Welcome to the third Chapter! This is Christmas Day that I'm starting this AFTER THE LAST CHALLENGE FOR CHRISTMAS! I'm tired so I'll jump right into it! Hope you guys like! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia's Point Of View...

My goodness! Yesterday was awesome! After Sister, Emma and I ate pizza (which I payed for making sister mad!) I headed back home and set up a small sleeping bag on the floor. I was wearing my big black night shirt that read "It's too a.m. for me" in green, along with flowing pants, with my hair tied up in a messy bun. I stretched and decided to get up and do something.....NAH. I flopped back down onto my sleeping bag and sighed. I looked at the boxed around me......dear lord........I have to get started on unpacking SOME stuff....I should probably change though.....wait...what time is it? I reached for my phone and checked the time....10:27 a.m.?!?!?! WHAT?! Normally I would wake up WAY earlier than that! Like....7:00 a.m. early! I rolled up my sleeping bag and put it away. 

I stripped my clothes and put on a sweater that had the letter "F" on it with the colors of blue and light purple, fluffy pants that had blue stars over white, and fluffy slippers. I stretched and yawned. Hmm....my stove isn't working since I moved in YESTERDAY. So I can't make anything to eat......BUT! I heard there was a Panera that was close that delivers! YES! Wait....whats the number for Panera? Uuummmmm.....maybe CJ would know? No......he's working and I don't want to bother him while he's at work......Maybe Carter would know? But he's probably doing something with Emily.....maybe Emma? Sister? They're probably doing something too....along with Presley.....hmmm.....just then the door bell rang. PERFECT! I'll ask them! I rushed over to the door and opened it, only to be greeted with a blast of cold air! JEEZ! I looked again and I saw Carter. 

"Oh! Carter! Good Morning!" I said happily while rubbing my arms. He was wearing a wholly hat, a wholly scarf, black fur coat, pajama pants that had skulls on it, and hiking boots.

"Mornin'! Are you busy today?" Carter asked while blushing a bit. 

"Hmmm...well I was going to unpack some stuff...why do you ask?" I asked.

"I was hoping we could hang out today. And I could probably make up for the incident yesterday by helping you unpack..." Carter said. Oh right....the incident....his little sister came while he was introducing himself to me and she decided to play 'Hide and Seek' in my house. Carter and I searched and found her. But he found her in the HOUSE basement. I searched the backyard basement and I only found a prank from the FORMER OWNER OF THIS HOUSE! 

"Aww that's sweet of you Carter! But...what about Emily?" I asked. 

"Oh my friend Lilyana is watching her. She's a great friend of mine and Emily loves playing with her." Carter said. 

"Oh okay! Well come on in!" I said as I stepped out of the way while he walked in. He took off his boots and coat to revel a long sleeved black sweater and red and black striped socks. I closed the door and walked into the living room which is filled with boxed and my sofa placed just where I wanted it! Thank you movers! I opened a box that had kitchen stuff in it. Alright! "Carter! Can you take this box to the kitchen please?" I asked as I handed him the box.

"Sure!" Carter said. He walked into the kitchen and started putting the kitchen stuff in drawers and cabinets. I pulled another box close to me and opened it. More kitchen stuff. I set the box on a table close to the kitchen. I opened another box and....more kitchen stuff! Plates in this one. Cups and Mugs, with glasses in the other one. "Ugh Alicia?"

"Yes Carter?" I asked. 

"Are you hungry?" Carter asked as he came into the living room. 

"I am actually how did you know?" I asked happily.