Chapter 4: The Helpers (Part 1)

Flopsy: Welcome to the fourth Chapter of Queen Street! :D And I'm SO HAPPY! Today I gave royalsister and MusicalMorgan305 there covers for new books! I already read Morgan's first chapter of her new book! She modified the cover a bit but I'm proud of myself for drawing something like that! :D Go check out her new book! I don't think Royal did her book yet...oh well! Flopsy shall wait patiently! ONTO THE CHAPTER! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia's Point Of View...

Ughhhhhh my head was spinning....I opened my eyes and was facing the ceiling....right.....still no bed. Great. After I left Trevor, Carter and Lilyana apologized for causing a ruckus yesterday...but hey! At least I finished my soup! And I gave Carter his unfinished Mac & Cheese Bread Bowl....I hope he finished it. 

I sat up and moved my blanket around with my legs. I decided to sleep on the couch this time. I wore my black Dragon Ball Z tank top that had a big villain on it named Frieza, my fluffy blue pants that had snowflakes on them. Last night I put my hair up in a messy bun. I turned on my phone and saw the time was......ah! 9:30....not bad but I could still do better...I saw that I got an unread message an hour earlier from CJ. 

8:30 a.m. sent from CJ's Cell

Yo Bun Bun! I'll be over in about an hour. Bringing your favorite Panera soup!

I laughed and shook my head playfully.

9:30 a.m. sent from Alicia's Cell

Okay! Just woke up and tired as heck. Bring extra muscle! 

I laughed. If we're going to get everything unpacked, CJ might need to bring the guys. I then remembered if CJ brings Dante and Nel, they'll know my location.......oh dear......I know those two have a crush on me and that's....not good. They're four years older than me!  I think of them as friends not.....lovers!..................................wait.......I now know what it feels like to be in Aphmau's position in Minecraft Diaries.......dear lord. I heard a "bing" noise come from my phone. 

9:34 a.m sent from CJ's Cell

Look outside your door Bun Bun. Who's the guys?

Who's the guys? I put my fluffy bunny jacket on and got off the couch. I took a big stretch and cracked almost every bone in my body. Ahhh that felt good! I shuffled to the wall that separates the living room from the door way. I peered my head around the corner and saw two boys. Its.....Carter and Trevor! Oh wow! Why are they here? I looked out of the living room window and saw a car in the driveway. It it was....CJ! He was in the drivers seat and next to him in the passengers seat was Jackson. I saw a certain blue haired guy and fire red haired guy point to the window I was looking out of from the back seat. I waved and went to the door. I slipped on some slippers and opened the door. 

"Mornin' Alicia." Carter greeted. 

"Hello Beautiful." Trevor greeted in a sweet tone. 

"Good Morning both of you! Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"To make up for yesterday." Carter said scratching the back of his head. 

"You said I'm welcome at your home anytime." Trevor said. True. I didn't think he would come TODAY. 

"Um yeah....you guys can help!" I said with a smile. 

"But there's people in that car over there that are looking at us." Carter said pointing with his thumb over his shoulder.