Chapter 6: The Holiday Party (Part 1)

Flopsy: Hello my little bunnies! Flopsy here and welcome back to another chapter! I hope everyone enjoys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia's Point Of View...

I fluttered my eyes open and woke up to my pillow. My yellow stared pillow with little blue flames in the middle of them. I stretched and took my phone off my night stand. 1 new message.

6:30 a.m. CJ's Cell; December 25th

Yo Bun Bun! Wake up! I'm swinging by in about two hours.

I smiled and looked at the time. Huh. 6:50! Great! 

6:50 a.m. Alicia's Cell; December 25th

Okie Dokie! I'm going to start getting everything ready! 

I sat up and stretched more. I was in a Dragon Ball Z t-shirt with Future Trunks on the front. I was only wearing my underwear. I got off my sky blue bed and kept my blue blanket around me. I put on my slippers and looked around my room. Thank god we finally got everything out of the boxes. I had Dragon Ball Z posters all over my walls. My dresser was next to my big window along with a box of drawing stuff that I hadn't unpacked yet. I guess EVERYTHING isn't out of boxes yet. I got out a Christmas sweater and some stretchy jeans. I put on my Christmas socks and wiggled my toes in them. I threw my blanket back on my bed and walked out of my room. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth but...I noticed something outside my window...It was a guy...with straight dirty blonde hair....Is that Carter? No....it isn't him. It looked like this guy was looking for something...I finished brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth. I exited the bathroom and went down stairs. 

The whole living room was decorated with Christmas lights and ornaments. The Christmas mood was interrupted by a bark. What the? I turned around and I see a little golden retriever puppy running around my dining room table. How did a puppy get here?! I whistled and the puppy stopped to look at me. The puppy ran to my feet and started rolling around on them! AW! I picked the puppy up and looked at its pink collar. Telling that its pink, the puppy is a girl. I looked at the name tag and it read "Cali"

"Aww so your name is Cali?" I asked the puppy. She barked in response and I smiled. I flipped the name tag over and looked at the address. 5 Queen Street. Ohh. Well I probably should return her. I quickly put on my coat before she could start running around again along with putting on my boots. I got a fluffy mini blanket out from a closet and wrapped Cali around in it. Well...its cold out and I don't want her to catch a cold. I walked to the door and before I could even open it, the door bell rang. I then opened the door and I saw a guy with brown eyes, straight dirty blonde hair, a spiked collar around his neck, a leather jacket with a black scarf, jeans, and black vans. 

"Wow I didn't expect someone to answer the door quick." He said. I smiled and I saw him blush instantly. But that went away when he looked at Cali. He smiled widely. "Cali!" 

"You know this little cutie?" I asked with a smile. He nodded. 

"I was walking Cali and she broke off her leash and started running. I was looking everywhere for her!" The guy said. 

"Well Cali somehow got into my house. I don't know how. I was about to go out a return her to her owner." I said. 

"Thank you a bunch. My name is Joshua by the way. Call me Josh." Josh said. 

"Well hi Josh! I'm Alicia." I said putting Cali in his arms. 

"I'm guessing you're new?" He asked. I nodded. "You're not a prankster right?"

"Nope. I don't do any extreme pranks of the sort." I said.

"Good. That other guy that lived here was annoying." Josh said. I nodded in response. He was actually a bit taller than me. 

"So I've been told!" I said as we laughed a bit. "Oh hey! There's a Christmas Party going on later tonight here in my house! Wanna come?" I asked. He frowned and shook his head. 

"I don't think I'll be able to." Josh said. 

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I'm Jewish." He said. Ohhhhh. Jewish people celebrate Hanukkah not Christmas.

"Oh....I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"Its alright. We just met so we don't know a lot about each other." Josh said. I nodded. 

"Well...I mean...It won't really be a Christmas Party! Its more like a...Holiday Party!" I said happily.

"Well if I'm not to busy, I'll swing on by." Josh said.

"Alright! I hope you come!" I said. We waved bye to each other and I closed my door. Man Cali was adorable! And I think I made two new friends. I felt a buzz come from my pocket. I took my phone out and saw a new message from CJ. 

7:22 a.m. CJ's Cell; December 25th

Bun Bun. Did I leave the cider at your house?

I laughed. Yesterday CJ bought so much cider so if Nel or Dante or whoever drinks a lot of it, then they would still have more for later. 

7:23 a.m. Alicia's Cell; December 25th

Yes you did. My fridge is full of cider! Better prepare yourself to hold Nel back!

7:23 a.m. CJ's Cell; December 25th

Bun Bun! Nel, Dante, Jackson, and I have been working out at the gym ever since 6th grade. And I'm at least ten times stronger than Nel. I gots it.

7:23 a.m. Alicia's Cell; December 25th

Oh Oh Oh SORRY Mr. Hercules! But you have some muscle competition with Jackson! 

7:23 a.m. CJ's Cell; December 25th

I like hell I would go up against him. Girls swarm over him. I still don't understand how hes still single. 

7:24 a.m. Alicia's Cell; December 25th 

Look whos talking. Do you know how many girls ask me for your number? And keep in mind, YOU'RE MARRIED! 

7:24 a.m. CJ's Cell; December 25th 

You don't think I know that? Don't you dare give ANYONE my number.

7:24 a.m. Alicia's Cell; December 25th

Don't worry! I'm going to make sure everything is set up for the party!

7:24 a.m. CJ's Cell; December 25th

Alright! See ya later!

I smiled and looked around. Okay! Food! I need to get the food! Oh wait...I don't have a ride....DARN! Hmmmm.....WAIT! Trevor! I dialed his number and I heard a "hello?"

"Trevor! This is Flopsy!"

"Mmm.....F-Flopsy? Why are you calling this early in the morning?" He asked with a tired voice. 

"Oh sorry! I'm hosting a party later on tonight and I need food for it! You're the first person I thought of who has a car and can drive it...sorry..." I said.

"N-No! I-Its alright! I'll be over soon!" Trevor said as he hung up quickly. I have a feeling this is going to be a fun day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flopsy: End of the chapter guys! I'm so sorry it took a long time to get this chapter up! honestly, So much school work was going on and I had no idea what to do. I hope you guys aren't mad! Flopsy over and out!