Welcome to The Black Parade

Robin sighed a bit as he was dragged back to his cell. "I am not going to go to some rich guy's house. I would rather die right here." Dick heard of Bruce wayne, the act that ended all acts was to 'honor' the rich bastard. He held a lot of Richard's hate as well. He bet it was nothing to see his parents' deaths to the billionaire playboy, just less trash he would have to see right?

"That is not an option. You are going."

Dick rolled his eyes, walking into his empty cell. "I will escape then. Funny thing, Arkham was pretty helpful. I was glad that allowed to let myself be captured." The boy hummed. He had gotten a lot of information on Zucco's hiding places from Riddler..of course not through a straight answer much to his dismay..but it was better than nothing.

"You will be under twenty-four hour surveillance, there will be no escaping. I believe Bruce would be good for you. Perhaps you will learn something from him."

"I highly doubt it. If he gets in my way he will end up just like the rest of those who try something." Richard gave a sinister grin. "If you are so much of a friend to this guy, why are you letting a murderer walk into his home? Some friend you are Bats."

Batman's eyes narrowed at the boy. He willingly called himself a murderer, he is aware of the crimes he did and felt no regret for doing so..perhaps he was wrong in trying to loosen the leash. "Bruce can handle himself against a child just fine," Batman smirked slightly at the offensed look the child gave him for calling him a kid, but that was exactly what he was.

"I am not going. By the time you come back tomorrow, I will be long gone! So take that!" The boy lashed out, acting very childishly.

Bruce noted this. Not only was he a child, he hated to lose. "I will wait here then until the morning."

Dick glared. "Don't you have anything better to do than watch one prisoner? I thought you were some big hero in Gotham that beat up ALL the bad guys..can't do that here stalking me now can you?"

"I have others on Patrol. It is not of your concern." Batman has asked Green arrow to watch over Gotham tonight, there should be no trouble in that department.

"So more guys in tights?" Dick laughed. Dick never understood the hero outfits of the League. Did they purposely want to be flashy or are they just all colorblind? The only one who somewhat has any taste is the Bat who wears all black..but still , why the hell a bat? Batman pulled up a chair and sat outside of Richard's cell, crossing his arms to show the boy he was not going anywhere. Well that was just his luck. "What are you supposed to be? The queen's guard? Where is your tall fluffy hat? Wait, does that mean if I start making annoying sounds, you wont do anything about it? "he taunted, whistling a bit. If he was here, Dick might as well enjoy pestering his stalker while he waited to be taken away.

-------

The night was almost unbearable. Batman sat silently the whole night, listening to the boy mock, tease, and poke fun at him, however he never showed any emotion from it. By the time Alfred came along, he gave a small sigh of relief.

"I thought this Bruce guy was a playboy..This old man is Bruce?"

"No, this is his butler who will be taking you to him. He is in the car I presume Alfred?"The butler nodded and Batman looked at the boy. "Remember I am watching." And with that he left into the shadows, changing into the civilian identity of Bruce wayne and sitting in the car. It did not take long before the door opened and he was reunited with the teen, who had his hands cuffed. "I take it you are Richard?"

"First, It is just Dick. Second, none of your damn business." The boy glared at Bruce. There was no way that he will allow himself to be kept like some pet to a man that probably uses a hundred dollar bills for tissues. "So what do you get out of this? Oh I get it... 'taking in an orphan' is good for your image. I bet the people just love the modern Annie story. Well Mr. Warbucks, you can kiss my orphan ass because I don't want your fake charity."