Actually, I choose dare

*** This Truth or Dare is set at the end of Everblaze (in Everglen, before they run away) but before Neverseen, and Sophie, Keefe, Dex, Biana, and Fitz are all bored, so they decided to play [cue dramatic music] Truth or Dare! ***

    "So," Keefe drawled. "I'm bored. Who wants to do something?"

    "Not me," groaned Dex. "It's so hot outside."

    "Yeah," agreed Biana, "we should do something inside."

    "Have any of you played 'Truth or Dare'? It's a human game," asked Sophie, fanning her face.

    "No," said Fitz, "but I've heard of it. It's where someone asks someone else if they want to tell the truth or do a dare, right?"

    "Exactly," Sophie replied. "Who want's to play?"

    "I will," Keefe grinned mischievously, "if I can go first, Foster."

    "I'll play too," added Biana.

    "Me too," chimed Dex.

    "Why not. This might be fun," Fitz said.

    "Great! Keefe, you can go first," Sophie gestured to Keefe. "Let's sit in a circle."

    They arranged themselves into a circle, all looking at Keefe for him to go.

    "I just pick someone to tell the truth or do a dare, right?" Keefe asked.

    "Yeah. And you can tell them the dare or ask them a question they need to be truthful about," nodded Sophie. 

    They waited for Keefe to choose someone.

    "Okay... Fitz, truth or dare?"

    "Hm... Definitely truth. I'm not going to risk having to do something embarrassing."

    "If you say so," Keefe grinned. "Fitz, do you liiiiiike Foster?" The 'i' in 'like' was drawn out, with Keefe leaning towards them and grinning.

    Sophie and Fitz blushed and turned away.

    "Er, well, uh," Fitz stammered, not meeting Sophie's gaze. "Actually, I choose dare."

    "Aw, but you were just about to say it," Keefe smirked. "Alright, I dare you to... do the chicken dance!"

    Fitz groaned. "Fine."

    Fitz stood up and tucked his hands under his arms, making him look like he had chicken wings.

    Fitz danced around flapping his arm-wings and squawking like a bird.

    "No, do it more chicken-like!" laughed Keefe.

    Dex snickered, Sophie and Biana were giggling behind their mouths, and Keefe was holding back hysteria.

    Keefe finally burst out laughing, pounding the floor and flailing his arms, mimicking Fitz's chicken dance.

    "Maybe that's enough for now," Biana suggested. "Who's hungry?"

    "Yeah," Fitz grumbled, hiding a smirk. "But next it's my turn."