Your Turn Now

Sophie wrinkled her nose. She had gotten herself into a game of truth or dare with the Vackers, Keefe... and Stina. She sighed, wishing that her best friend Dex was here. Why did he always have to be busy?

    As the awkward silence stretched out, Stina cleared her throat. She had a malicious glint to her eye and grinned wickedly before clearing her throat.

    "Are we going to start?" she asked, tapping her fingers impatiently.

    Fitz glanced around nervously. "Er.. okay. You can go," he managed a squeak and turned away. Why was Fitz acting so odd?

    "Good. Now..." she stared at each of them in turn before narrowing her eyes at Biana. "Truth or dare, Biana?"

    "Ack," Biana groaned, glaring at Stina, "do I have to play?" Fitz gave her a look and she sighed, consenting. "Fine. I pick dare, because you're not making me tell any secrets." Sophie widened her eyes at Biana's bold move.

    "Yes! I dare you... to eat a tube of glue! Yea! Do you have any?"

    Biana scoffed. "What? What are you talking about? You want me to eat glue? Ew, and no way."

    Stina smiled triumphantly. "You picked dare. Now you've got to do it! Hah!"

    Biana rolled her eyes and stood up, walking to another room. Sophie trailed her with her eyes. Had she quit? But before she could ask out loud, Biana walked back in, carrying a small vial of adhesive. 

    Quickly, Biana uncapped the lid and gulped it down, gagging at the texture and taste. "Blegh," she spat, testing out her jaw. "You happy?"

    "Very," Stina smiled smugly, crossing her legs.

    "Your turn now, Biana," said Keefe cheerfully. "Pick anyone you'd like."