/Chapter Seven/ Part Two/

Okay so here is the second part of chapter seven! Chapter Eight should be done by Saturday/Sunday! :)

Sorry I had to spit this but it needed more work than usual :) Hope you like it!

Oh and read the message bellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's VERY important! :D

_________________________________________________________

(C) All Rights Reserved To D.S Lemonius.

Part Two

Hours after watching the Duke’s body be taken away to a morgue, I found that I had been taken away to Alexander’s chambers and in a passionate embrace on his bedding. Due to all the power I had used and such intense crying I drifted as Alexander held me. Waking up from my nap in his arms was like waking up in heaven. I hadn’t been to Alexander’s room before; there was no reason to be in here before. It was exquisite as most rooms in the house. The walls were white with golden swirls on it that glistened s the morning sun shone through the window. It felt so peaceful in here.

I was facing a sleeping Alexander. I knew our wedding was probably not going to proceed after the Duke’s death but I didn’t mind. We all needed time to grieve and handle our emotions. With an unsteady hand, I slowly ran my fingers down Alexander’s face. It was soft and flawless. He was really handsome and I enjoyed basking in his beauty.

Once I had enough of his looks I sat up carefully. What was I to do? Alexander was asleep and most of the people in the villa were bound to be too. When the body was taken earlier, we all sat in a cool quiet room and organised a date and time of the funeral. It was in two days time. My feet touched the cool floor. Alexander must have taken off my shoes.

I had no desire to put them back on so I walked out of Alexander’s chambers bare foot. I didn’t have a place in mind I wanted to go, I was just wondering about the grounds.

The halls were empty but I still heard the echo of cries down them; they seemed so distant that I wasn’t sure if they were real of were my imagination. I didn’t expect to see anyone in the halls but there was one person leaning against a wall with their head down. The stable boy.

I tried to back away quietly to avoid him but luck was not on my side. I stepped on something sharp on the floor causing me to squeal out at the sudden pain in my left foot. He looked immediately at the sound of my squeals. I was struggling to find my balance as I hoped up and down.

“You look absolutely ridiculous,” he commented.

“Should you really be talking to your superiors like that?” I hissed.

He raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head. “My apologies Madame,” The stable boy walked to my side and held my arm. At first I shook his hand off not wanting his help but that caused me to almost crash to the ground. He caught me and held me up steady.

“Thank…you. Now, if you’ll excuse me I have things to do,” I said, testing how I felt putting my hurt foot on the ground. The sting was bearable enough to continue walking.

The stable boy didn’t let go of me. “We still have to talk about what I saw earlier on in your room.”

I sighed. I hoped he’d forgotten all about that and was planning to avoid him till he did. “All I did was a little trick with fire my uncle taught me. He works as an entertainer and-”

“I’m not going to even consider believing that Mercy, I know what you are.”

I froze for a moment and my heart started to beat faster. He knew what I was! “I…You mean a human being with the power to cry to her soon to be husband and excuse you from whatever job you have here? If so, you are absolutely correct.”