The Avengers- Camp Halfblood

[I haven't read Percy Jackson in a long time so please forgive me if this isn't how the camp works?]

It's quiet at Camp Halfblood. Early in the morning, still dark, you and your friends had made a tradition to get up just before the skies brighten.

You quietly slip out of bed, careful not to disturb anyone, and exit the cabin. You meet the seven at a secluded cliff near the edge of the woods, the perfect place to watch the sun rise.

"Almost thought you weren't coming," Bucky says, offering half of his blanket. You scoot in next to him, and grin, dangling your legs over the edge.

"Me? Missing this? No way."

"Yeah, yeah. Break it up, lovebirds," Natasha mutters, getting an elbow to the ribs from Wanda.

"The are in love, Natasha. Do not make fun of their happiness."

You and Bucky blink, awkwardly scooting away from each other, but his hand wraps around your hand.

"Get some, bro!" Tony laughs, giving Bucky a hard pat on the shoulder, which he replies with a flick of his hand and water drenches Tony's pants. "What the fu-"

"You kind of deserve that, Tony," Steve says, leaning back on his palms. "The Suns about to rise. Shut it, okay?"

"Did anyone bring snacks?" Clint murmurs, and Pietro glares at him, which makes him shrink back and turn his attention to the small orange light peeking over the edge of the mountain tops.

And then Bucky's back close to your side, and you rest your head on his shoulder as more and more of the fiery orb rises slowly into the sky.

"Come with him," He says all of a sudden, and you turn in confusion. Sunlight hits his eyes just at the right angle to see the brightness of them, small flecks popping out as he turn to you. "On the quest."

With a small nod, you nuzzle closer and feel him smiling against your hair.