Bucky Barnes- Mistletoe

[More of these for other characters?]

Tony doesn't bother to hide his excitement for Christmas. He had even started to decorate in November. So on the first day of December, you and the team weren't surprised to find the whole place covered in Christmas lights and decorations.

You did mind the clutter, though. Because the Christmas lights hang on every wall, every door way, stickers and posters on every flat surface available.

But you get through the month until it's Christmas Day, and the teams gathered together and threw a small Christmas party.

Tony thought it'd be fun to hang mistletoe on every door way, and so far, there have been a handful of awkward peeks on the cheeks.

So you stay away from the doorways, hanging more towards the back with a cup of soda. You can't hold down alcohol for crap, so Steve had politely give you the drink with a smile.

"Not into parties?" Bucky asks, appearing out of the shadows. He sits down on the couch, pressing his arm unintentionally against yours.

You shrug, take a sip of your drink. "Not into crowds. I'm not a very social person."

"Neither am I," He says, looking down at your mug. "Vodka?"

"Sprite," You grin, clinking your cups together. "Beer?"

"Apple juice," His lip twitches and you're pretty sure he's going to smile, but then there's a bright flash and your eyes sting.

"So adorable!" Tony says, tucking his phone away. "The two antisocial's, sitting side by side, and-" he gasps," dare I say, under the mistletoe?"

Your head shoots up and sure enough, the green plant hangs down from the ceiling.

"You've got to be joking me," You grumble, turning your glare on Tony. "That wasn't there when I first sat down."

Tony smirks, pulls his phone back out and begins recording. "Better pucker up, (Y/n), Bucky, it's your time to shine!"

You huff, turning to Bucky. He stares in confusion, mouthing 'what', but you just shake your head and lean forward. The kiss tastes like apple juice and Sprite, and you pull away maybe a little too late because Tony and Steve are giggling from behind the phone.