Thirty-Six

A/N: Dedicated chapter to @chanmapan - thank you for your continued support x

-*-

My flushed cheeks are squished beneath Harry's palms as he flounders backwards up the stairs pulling me along with him. When we reach the top, our relentless kisses are only interrupted by us uncontrollably tearing at each other's clothing. We stagger down the hallway and I tug at Harry's shorts and boxers, pushing them down as far as my reach can go before he takes over. As they pool around his ankles, he frantically kicks from one foot to the other until they finally fly off.

Once discarded, he stops us both and forcefully pushes my back up against the wall. His hands slide roughly into the waistband of my sweats as he drops to his knees in front of me, pulling them and his boxers I am wearing down as he goes. I lurch from side to side as he yanks them over each foot. His splayed hands run firmly up the back of my calves, moving to the front of my thighs where he forces my legs apart. As he rises up from his knees to standing, his lips brush through my fine hairs then he tongue takes over sliding up my stomach and across the erect peaks on my breasts.

His stiffness presses against my thigh as his fingers swipe hard into my already aroused core, eliciting gasps to tumble from my mouth at his harsh touch. He pauses for his wild greens to hold mine before bringing his soaking fingers up to this mouth and running his tongue along them. He unleashes punishingly pleasurable kisses across my swollen open lips, almost gnawing at them in desperation.

Cupping the back of my neck with one hand, he moves his other to rest in the curve of my back and his supple body nudges against me as he propels me backwards towards the bedroom. His arms feel so strong under my palms as I grip onto him. Once inside, he steers me eagerly towards the wet room, tussling with the clasp of my bra then tearing it down my arms and off. I grapple with his black vest top, wrenching it up his body and over his head before chucking it aside. We are both now naked and powerfully berserk for each other.

The turning of the faucet brings a torrent of freezing cold water down drenching us both and at the shock, causes me to crash my face into his chest. He spins me around and shoves me forward, my breasts squash against the cold wall tiles. The water flow turns warmer as he stands behind me, smashing his body up against mine. His hand reaches under my behind and he pushes his long fingers back between my legs. Quick strokes swipe anxiously around my sensitive core. My head jerks back onto his shoulder exposing my neck to sharp scratches from his teeth biting my taut skin. His other hand grabs one breast and he kneads it, pinching and pulling the nipple tight between his fingertips.

Guttural grunts wallow from the depths of his throat as he pokes obtrusively into my wetness and his throbbing erection protrudes against my backside. He is on absolute sexual fire and the rougher he is the more turned on I am becoming. Voracious sighs seep frenziedly from me. Before I can catch my breath he spins me back round to face him and claws at my behind for my legs to wrap around him, his fingertips crush into the soft skin of my buttocks.

As the continuous flow of water douses our skin, he suddenly stills and just rests his forehead onto mine, slowing the frantic air between us. As I glance longingly at him, both of our chests are heaving manically in tandem. The shower and our shaking breaths the only audible sounds. It's like the calm before the storm because his eyes slam shut, he swipes his nose against mine and small pecking kisses gradually become faster and harder as his lips go wild with passion, driving violently all over my face and neck.

We claw at each other's skin as the need to be connected at every point of our bodies is desperate. He buries his face between my breasts then bites my nipple between his teeth yanking hard as rattling moans spill from my gaping mouth. He is unrestrained in poking ferociously against me and when I curl my pelvis up for him, he impales himself into me. My head bangs back against the tiles as his mouth rests open against my chest and fierce pants exhale out of him. We are sexually connected together with no barrier between us. His skin feels silky smooth and warm inside me. Whispered cuss words slip from his quivering lips as he remains completely still savouring the feeling.