Chapter 7

Picture of  Toya in the media!!

     Yandy P.O.V

Toya and I came back from one of her friends party's around 1am. My dad could careless what time I got home as long as I told him where I was going.Toya is like a big sister to me and takes me everywhere she goes. When Toya is 27and I'm 20 I promised her I'd drop out of college just to babysit her kids. The night was still young and Toya and I weren't wasted yet. We went to my dads storage room where he kept  all his alcohol and picked up a bottle of vodka.
   After we got the bottle opened we spilled it into our wine glasses, Toya mixed her with Apple juice and I just drank it.Toya wore this beautiful slim black dress with cheetah print heels and a Gucci purse to the party. whilst I wore a leather skirt with a black tank top and blue open toe heels.

    Toya's P.O.V

After getting wasted for about an hour Yandy finally fell asleep on the couch. I put my hair into a pony tail and watched her sleep for about 5 minutes. I wanted to go talk to Robert about something that has been weighing me down for a long time now.  I went to his side of the mansion and knocked on his room door. He let me in after 4th knock. I never thought that his room would look like this, 2 king sized beds, two bathrooms. A small little kitchen and a pool table with a high def flat screen tv and two of them!
   "What do you want Toya" he asked without even looking at me
"Um I've been meaning to ask u something Mr smith"
   He turned and looked at me weird "call me Robert baby girl"
   "Um ok, look about that Don thing-"
"I hope you haven't  mention it to anyone Toya, or your gonna have to pay. You see it's either my ass in prison or yours. And I'm not going anywhere so u see where I'm going with this"
   T: "fine but at least tell ur own daughter, I hate lying to her keeping this from her is killing me in side"
   R: "well then, I don't want you to die inside"
  He came closer with a lust look in his eyes. He unbuckled his pants and sat on the bed. I thought he was headed towards me.
   "Let me tell you one thing Toya, I get what I want. I do what I want. You go along with what I want. And that's you" He said getting up from the bed
  I leaned onto the door, my hand on the doorknob about to turn it. "Your drunk" He picked up my chin with his index finger and peaked my lips.
  I pushed him off and tried to open the door. He stopped the door from opening and pushed me to the floor. He knocked over 4 empty glass bottles on the door "shhhhhh your gonna wake yandy" I whispered.

"please, I don't want her to know about this Robert"

"then get on the bed Toya" he said

*fuck*I thought, I signed getting into the covers. I closed my eyes and attempted to fall asleep so he wouldn't do anything to me. The clock struck 3 o'clock and Robert was horney asfuck. He took off his pants and got in the bed. he put his arms around me from the back. he felt so good, I haven't felt a mans arms in really long time. "we could do this the easy way and Yandy wouldn't have  to know a thing" he whispered in my ear. his hands slowly slipping down my stomach to my private area. he took off my panties and un zippered my dress. minutes later I was completely naked and so was Robert. he went underneath the covers
I could feel the moisture of his tongue. My eyes tearing up as a grab the bed sheets.

Yandys P.O.V

NEXT DAY

I woke up this morning with a major hangover. I got dressed for the day, I wore my highwaisted bleached blue jeans with a white tanktop and blue cardigan with my blue lebrons and topped that with my silver hoops. I went down the sparial stairs to the second floor of the house and went to the kitchen. My favorite butler Bob had breakfast waiting for me. I sat on the granite counter top and put my legs on the spinning chair. I ate scrambled eggs with ketchup and sausage while reading my favorite magazine, Us Weekly.

"yo Bob kris Jenner one of the best moms in trhe world. like what!" I laughed

he strugged "speaking of mothers, you think your dad got a new girl? I heard him in his room this morning it sounded like a girl was there. she left around 6am"

I ignored what he said and put my dish in the sink and walked away.my dad had so many woman alking in and out of the house since I was a baby, I could careless.

*BEEP BEEP* Toya picked me up in her Silver BMW. her dad was also in the drug dealing business and was shot. her moms in jail and has been there for 8 years for prostitution, so im sorta the only family Toya has in new York. She has a sister in California. she dropped me off at the car repair to pick up my car.

Toya's P.O.V

after I dropped yandy off at the car repair I hurried to her house to see Robert. one of the employees said it would take 1-2 hours to finished so she waited. it gave me enough time. I parked my car 2 blocked away from the mansion so Yandy wouldn't notice if she came home. I ran to Roberts side of the mansion and barged into the room. Robert wasn't there so I went to his office. he was at his desk using his laptop. "may I help you" he said politely. I went over to his chair and sat on his lap. I kissed him. his hands up my skirt. I could feel his dick getting hard. I slipped my tongue in his mouth. He sucked on it and slipped his tongue into my mouth. he picked me up and we went to his room. he dropped me on the bed and took off his pants. he lifted up my shirt and started kissing my breast. his soft lips sucking on my right nipple, as his index finger was entering my p***y. "Robert" I moaned, he took his finger out and slipped his dick in. my arms around his neck as we moved up and down. it felt so good to be with someone,I felt kinda bad that it was my bestfriends dad but I didn't give a fuck. he couldn't resist me anyway. when he put me down we laid in the bed together as I slowly drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of a new voice. " where do I put the tray sir?" bob asked. I tried to hide my face under the covers but it was too late "sup Toya" he said
"you didn't see nothing bob" Robert told him. he winked then existed the room.

Yandys P.O.V

When my car was done I called Toya to see if she would want to come to the mall with me. she never answered so I just went home. I had to tell my dad that I got the car back so I went to his side of the mansion. I knocked on the door but no one spoke so I guessed he was asleep. I turned around and just went to his office because the door was wide open and there was papers all over the floor. I called Toyas phone again hoping she would answer. I heard the song drunk in love by beyonce. that was Toyas ringtone. I looked on the floor near my dads desk and saw toyas phone. "what the fuck is her phone doing in my dads private office" I thought. I took her phone and knocked on my dads door once again. there was no answer but I turned the door knob and the door opened. he was laying in bed asleep with some girl. the girl was light skinned with black expansive weave. standing looking at them two disgusted me, I went to the other side of the first king sized bed the one they were Laying on and took my dads wallet out of his pants. "Robert what time is it" the girl yawned she turned her body and her faced was finally reveled it was Toya! "what the hell, Toya!" I yelled the girl awoke, her eyes shot opened. Toya covered her naked body with the covers "what the fuck bitch!" I screamed pulling the covers off of her. she had no clothes on and her p***y was all out. she sat on the bed not saying a word "dad what the hell!" I yelled, he yawned and cleared his face realizeing that I was in the room "oh damn well I'm out"
he laughed running out of the room

"Toya what the fuck, you fucking with y dad now is that what it is Toya." I said sternly
"i brought you  into my fucking family and you do this" I said hitting her with the pillow

"Yan, its not like that let me explain" she cried

"explain what you fucking my dad bitch, get the fuck out you nasty as hoe, you a hoe bitch you fucking your bestfriends dad, fucking sucking his old ass dick, bitch is nasty as fuck" I shouted picking up the room telephone

"yan-yandy who you calling" my dad said returning to the room with clothes on

"the fucking cops to get the hoe otta here." I said getting one of the empty bottles
He held me back as I was about to swing the bottle at Toya "yandy chill baby!" he yelled

"No! get off of me!" I cried throwing the bottle on the floor,

"Hoe" I threw her phone at her, then stormed out of the room