Chapter 16

A/N: 1k!!!!!!! Thanks guys keep reading, I'll keep writing. Don't forget to vote (;back to the book;)

Amari in the media!!!!!!

Toya's P.O.V

It's been a 3 weeks  since I had my princess Amari Hakim Smith. Robert was right by my side while I was giving birth. She weighed 7 pounds and 6 ounces. When we came from the hospital Robert instisted on her taking perfessional pictures with this photographer that he knew. She was butt naked with only a Carmel brown flower headband on her head.

    Today was just me and my baby. Robert had business to do at the trap house and promised to be back by 6. I showers baby Amari. I breast fed her and put her to bed. After my shower I laid down in bed and took a nap.

**************

Yandys P.O.V

       That day at the mall was traumatizing. I could never show my face at that mall again. Master D didn't do anything to me because I guess his 'friend'did enough. No I didn't give him head because the mall major came in to complain. So we had to leave. Tiara and I were in the living room watching 'Suite life on Deck' her favorite show on Disney. We saw the front door swing open, Her dad and a girl wearing a short bareback mini skirt with a strapped crop top and red Gucci heels entered the living room. They were all over each other  coming up the stairs. I covered Tiaras eyes as we walked to her room
"Take T.T to her room" Master D said in between kisses
"Wait-wait, I wanna see her" the girl said
She greeted Tiara and gave me a look of disgusted as they kissed their way into the bed room.

****************

Roberts P.O.V

   I've dealt with the boys at the trap involving the search for Yandy and decided to come home to my baby girl. Amari was a blessing. Looked just like Yandy when she was a baby. Thinking about that a tear fell from my eye. I couldn't believe I would be having another baby. Yandy was still missing and I was trying as hard as I could to find her my kids meant the world to me and will always be my first priority. When I came home Toya and the baby were asleep. I went into the nursery and picked up my baby. She was so small and beautiful. Her smooth brown skin and dark brown eyes. She stared up at me and her lips started to tremble as she began to cry.

   Toya's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. I got out of bed and went to Amari's room. When I got there, Robert was holding her, whispering something in her ear. It made me feel good knowing that he love her and would do anything for his little princess.
     At dinner I made Roberts favorite. Rice and beans with steak and a wine glass. I got a plate myself and we ate together
    R:can you quite starring
    Me:why can't I stare at my baby daddy
   R:........
  Me:Robert we should really go out one day  have some fun,enjoy each others company before the baby gets older and her list of needs gets longer
    R:.........
Me:Robert!
R:..........
    Me: FINE, forget it!

Amari started to cry, I went to go get her slapping Roberts head as I walked past.

**************

Yandys P.O.V
   Is she my new mommy" Tiara asked me
  "I don't know"T.T, I continued to color with her.
  We heard crashes coming from the living room. I told Tiara to stay in her room as I went to go check. Robert and his girl were arguing. There was chairs on the floor and broken glasses everywhere.
"Master D" I yelled
"So you fucking her too huh, YOU FUCKING HER" the girl yelled in his face pointing at me
First of all I wouldn't fuck him in my life. She came towards me with her stinky ass breath all up in my bubble.
"You fucking him like the rest of his hoes" she said to me
"Aren't you one of his hoes?" I mumbled
She gave me a look then the swung. She kept swinging and pulled my hair. I fell to the ground and got back up. I swung back and started to punch her. I screamed for master D to help but I didn't feel him pulling her off. We fought until both of us were on the ground and I was on top of her. Punching her in the face. I saw red starting to appear but I continue to hit her. I could hear Tiara screaming in the back, that's when i felt something pulling onto my hair.
   "GET THE FUCK OFF HER" Master D yelled

******************

I picked up Amari and sang her a lullaby. I heard the front door close open. I brought Amari, took one of her blankets and went into the living room.
   Robert was sitting there with Andre. I approached them with Amari in my arms
    A:aww bring me my godbaby
Me:godbaby?
I handed him Amari
Me:watch her head
R:yea, Andre's the godfather of all my kids
Me:all? You only have 2. Unless you got some secret kids we don't know about
    We all laughed. It was exciting to know that Robert already had a Godfather for Amari.

         Hours later when Andre had left I put Amari to bed and headed to the room with Robert. Robert and I have been sleeping in the same bed since I had my baby girl. He laid down beside me as I put my arms around him. He didn't remove them like he used to. Which showed that we were moving forward in our relationship.

************

When that bitch left, all she did was leave me with 2 bruises. I give that bitch a black eye and hopefully broke her nose. I grew up with a lot of jealous bitch in high school so I know how to deal with a girl if she was out of place. She came at me for no fucking reason anyway and MASTER D WASNT EVEN HELPING ME I swear to god this was planned. it was like he wanted me to get in a fight. I spent the night in the basement. I laid down on the cold hard ground crying my eyes out. Not that I was hurt from the bruises, but Asking god how the hell you go from  Gucci handbags, Rang Rover cars diamond earrings with my king sized bed to this slave, abusive lifestyle. I stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep. Until all I thought about was my dad, Toya my Bestfriend and my beautiful house.

A/N:
Comment what you thought about the fight. Do you think that the fight was legit planned by master D. P.s D stands for Dominic.
I'll be updating every Sunday,Wednesday,Friday