||eight||

C h a p t e r  E i g h t

I smashed my head on the wall in front of me in shock, not expecting anyone to barge in while we were in this compromising situation. I winced, rubbing my hand on the spot that hit my head, noticing the large bump that was appearing.

I also noticed the large bump that was pressing against me in between my legs.

I swallowed, slowly turning my head at the intruder, seeing a female who has similar features with Troye. She had a mixture of excitement, curiosity and joy in her eyes as she watched me straddle Troye, his head smashed in between my chest due to my sudden jerk.

His head was in between my chest.

Oh my god, how did I not notice that before?

I quickly got off him, swinging my legs to the side of the bed and standing up. I rubbed my palms against my jeans, waiting for someone to say something.

"Oh my god, Sierra. What is it?" Troye mumbled, getting into a sitting position and looking down at his hands as his sister- at least I think she is- stared at us with her eyes wide. Troye's cheeks was pink, and he looked extremely uncomfortable.

Join the club, buddy.

"Oh my god, Troye! Who is she? Introduce me!" She suddenly squealed, barging into the room and coming to me, giving me a once over. "You have good taste in girls, Troye. Thank god though, I was beginning to wonder if your taste was even in girls," Sierra practically yelled in enthusiasm. She lifted her arms in the air, a wide smile pasted across her face as she spoke. "By the way, I'm Sierra, Troye's cool sister. I just came back from college, so that's kinda why I slammed the door open. Excited and all," She rambled.

I took this opportunity to take in her features. She had blue eyes, much like Christian's, a high nose bridge and her lips were a bright red- from lipstick. She has dark curly hair that stopped at her chest, and she had a petite body.

When Troye and I kept quiet, Sierra seemed to have gotten the hint. "Right, I forgot you guys were in the middle of something, I'm gonna leave so you guys can get to it." Sierra winked before exiting the room, closing the door behind her.

How many fucking siblings does Troye have? He has Christian which is 33 and occasionally visit, Sierra whom he never talks about, and god know how many more.

I slowly turned around and faced Troye, contemplating if I should say something and play it cool. He never gave me a chance to, though because he muttered a few incoherent words that I never managed to catch before leaving the bedroom.

"What the fuck?" I muttered, going to the bed to grab my Physics textbook and stuffing in my bag.

Do I just leave?

I looked around his bedroom and smirked to myself. First time here and already gave him a boner- if I hadn't given him any before. Which I doubt I have. I looked at his bedroom one last time and made my way to the door when it suddenly opened.

Troye went in, a small towel being held in his hands. He wordlessly came to me, and placed his other hand on my back, pushing me closer to him. My eyes widened as he raised the towel to my head, pushing it against my bruise which immediately send coldness and a tinge of pain. I gasped and stepped back in shock, my bruise immediately feeling better without the cold. Troye looked at me for about five seconds before placing the towel on to my bruise, gently this time. The coldness of the towel which had ice in it made me let out an involuntary shiver.

Or maybe you're just shivering from how close he is to you right now.

I ignored that thought as he pressed slightly harder on to my bruise, all while looking at me in the eye. What was he doing to me? Why do I feel so comfortable yet nervous under his gaze, why do I feel like my heart was about to explode? I could feel the pounding of my heart reverberate throughout my body. Heat rushed to my ears as I felt his warm fingers trace the back of my small body.