three

"what?!" i screamed. oh no. i fished out my phone from my pocket and realised that my phone has no battery.

oh my god, screw life.

"come on, let's go to the dance studio and sleep. no use to shout for help because no one's here." taehyung said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the dance studio which was quite near the gate.

luckily, the dance studio was still opened. taehyung switched on the air-con and i sat down on the floor, looking at myself in the mirror. in the mirror and i can see taehyung making his way towards me and he sat down behind me.

"aah!" i shouted softly as i felt a breath tickling my neck. taehyung laughed at my reaction, he was laughing so hard that he was rolling on the floor laughing.

"bastard." i mumbled under my breath.

"hey, your phone got battery?" i asked.

"unfortunately, nope." he answered. i sighed in disappointment. luckily, the dance studio has a clock. i looked at the clock and it read 4.30pm.

"hey, how are we gonna have dinner?" i questioned. we were gonna stay all night here.

"i've got few packets of chips in my bag. enough to last the night." he said as he opened his bag, taking out the chips and waving it in front of my face. i nodded.

"what should we do? our phones are dead and phone is pratically my life."

"i don't know, let's play truth or dare?" he suggested.

•••

"urgh, i hate you." i whimpered as i rubbed my arms. it was so cold, but taehyung dared me not to wear my jacket for the whole day.

"no you don't." he teased.

"okay. you are going to treat me to lunch every single day." i said, stretching the last three words. i grinned in victory as i heard him protested.

"why did you spray paint on the principal's car though?" i asked. i realized i've been wanting to ask this question for a long time.

"i was doing it for fun because i hate the principal to death." he said seriously. i was shocked for a moment hearing how serious his tone was.

"... why?" i decided to ask. no point knowing things half-way. i have to know the full thing or my curiosity will eat me up.

he sighed before answering. "the principal actually expelled my friend from the school because from her point of view, he was," he quoted two fingers in the air, "cheating during the exam."

he continued. "when actually all my friend did was to help the girl beside him who was on the verge of puking. at first he heard weird noises from the girl beside him and he took a look, the girl's face was very pale. and then, he pulled his chair towards her and soothed her back. just then the principal walked past by and saw him sitting so near to the girl so she declared that it was cheating when it's not. she didn't even let my friend explain."

"wow. the principal's such a bitch." i shook my head. i always thought the principal was very kind, but guess what, she's just another two-faced bitch.

"i know right. that's why i really really hate her," he frowned. "i really wished she could be expelled. i'm writing a letter to the ministry of education,"

"can i help? after hearing your story, i feel so unfair for you friend too." i offered. he nodded his head and gave me a rectangular smile.

i took a glance at the clock. it was 7pm now.

i grabbed the chips from his hand and opened it.

"what a lovely dinner," i said sarcastically as i took one of the chips and placed it inside the mouth. but i felt a little weird eating it. because the shape was long and thin, it felt like as if i was eating a dick. oh god.

"do you want to eat my dick instead?" i heard taehyung said. i just glared at him and pointed him a middle finger.

"woah. i thought you were a nerd." he said.

"nerd in disguise," i corrected him.

pretty soon we were finished with the whole thing and we kept on opening packets, also finishing everything.

"i'm feeling thirsty now." i frowned.

"wanna suck my dick?"

"no thanks," i answered casually. "do you have water?"

he bobbed his head and took out a bottle of water from his bag. "only a bottle though."

"okay. i'm drinking half, you're drinking half. fair?" i said.

i snatched the bottle away from his hands and opened the tap, gulping on the water. after i finished drinking, i handed it to taehyung.

"oh my god, i'm so full. i need to burn some calories," i groaned as i stand up.

"i know a perfect way to burn calories," taehyung winked at me.

i just ignored him walked towards the area where there is cables, and found a mp3 there.

i grinned. i switched on the mp3. a song started to blare across the room. it was twice's ooh aah.

my eyes twinkled. it's my favourite song!

i didn't know how to sing and dance to the verse. so i was just randomly jumping around the studio.

"hey! that's my favourite song!" taehyung shouted and stood up, joining me.

"eotteohke, naega!" i shouted as i did the dance moves.

"ooh aah ooh aah," i did the butt move. taehyung was dancing along to it too. we both laughed after the chorus was over.

it was almost till the end of the song.

"let me see, how you gonna treat me, i ain't easy think about twice!" i shouted at the top of my lungs and repeated it once.
taehyung was also shouting.

the song ended. the next song came on. it was infinite's back. another one of my favourite.

"dora want joe! i want you back back back back back, back back back back back!"

actually, how many 'back's are there?

we were dancing like crazy now. just then, the next song came on.

it was trouble maker by hyuna and hyunseung.

in the mirror, i could see taehyung who was behind me walking towards me, licking his lips.

-

hiiiiii guys i'm really sorry if this story is kinda crappy ;-;