six

for continuously two weeks, taehyung treated me to lunch and three cartons of milk, which resulted me not needing to spend anymore money.

i grinned at the thought. i could save some money to watch a movie that i really like a lot.

oh, and when i came home after detention, my mum yelled at me like a mad woman and i just apologised. apparently she called my phone a lot of times but my phone was dead at that moment so yeah.

and finally, my best friend, hyun mi finally came back from her vacation.

"so i heard you and taehyung has gotten closer, aye?" she teased me as she slung her arms around my shoulder. she ships me and taehyung ever since i sat beside taehyung. i didn't know why though, like for seriously.

"so what?" i replied as i licked the lollipop. again, it felt like i was licking a dick despite the shape. i really need to stop my dirty mind oh my god.

"my ship is sailing!" she said as she placed a palm over a chest. but i don't know why though, i can see sadness behind her eyes. where did the sadness came from?

maybe she had something she didn't want to tell me. i respected her privacy, so i won't be prying her any further.

"min hye joo!" i heard someone shouted. i turned to the source of voice and saw kim taehyung running towards us. i felt hyun mi's nails dug my skin and i whimpered slightly.

"yeah?" i answered, wondering why he called me.

"the principal called the both of us to the office." he said.

"oh shit," i cursed.

"what's happening?" hyun mi cut in. i patted her back, "i'll explain everything to you later!" and i ran off towards the direction of the principal's office.

not long after, both of us reached the office. we gasped for air and composed ourselves before knocking on the door.

"come in," the bitch deadpanned. speaking of her, taehyung and i haven't wrote the letter yet. guess we gotta write it today.

we opened the door and went it, standing in front of the bitch.

"so, do you know the reason you're here?" she questioned. taehyung and i shook our heads.

"well my adorable children, take a look at this." she said, stressing each syllabus. she turned her laptop towards us. she jabbed the spacebar button and a video started playing.

it was a video of taehyung spraying paint can on the principal's car and i was standing right beside him. the video lasted five seconds and it ended.

"you do know that spraying paint can on my car is an offence, right?" she asked in a bitchy tone. i was resisting the urge to slap the shit out of her right now.

"so, if i spray on other teacher's car, it's not offence?" taehyung backfired. i can see her expression turned dumbfounded for a moment. well bitch, burned.

"spraying can means vandalism, and vandalism is an offence. kim taehyung and min hye joo, the both of you are expelled." she said in her final tone.

what, me?

"excuse me principal, min hye joo here did nothing so if you want to expel someone, please expel me only." taehyung argued. i stared at him.

"she did nothing?" the bitch laughed. "she was an accomplice in your offence!"

"she just happened to walk past by. please don't make assumptions about what happened just basing on the cctv." taehyung hissed. i was shocked at his words.

but now i badly wanted to pull the bitch's hair out until she's bald.

"i don't care. this cctv has proven everything. now, we won't want to make things hard, do we?" she smirked as she crossed her arms. i couldn't hold it in anymore.

"excuse me," i faked a sweet smile. "i was freaking just going to the toilet and i happened to walk past by. in addition, i was just standing beside taehyung. i did not do anything at all." i defended myself.

the bitch smirked again. "well sweetie, nothing you say gonna work out. i've decided that the both of you are gonna be expelled."

"bitch, all you know is expelling people? you didn't even understand their circumstances. you are being so unfair, and i wondered why the fuck are you even being chosen as the principal." taehyung bursted out. i clapped silently inside my heart because, preach.

"four days. that's all i'm giving the two of you. four days before you are going to be expelled in this school."

you bitch, you are testing my patience.

-

tbh the principal part was inspired by sassy go go lol :')