twelve

"oh god. what the hell is he doing?" taehyung ran his hands through his hair in frustration. while i was sitting down on the floor, cross legged.

"what does he meant by 'make things right'?" i questioned. taehyung shook his head and sat beside me. i then suddenly felt something on my thigh. specifically, it was crawling on my thigh.

i looked down on my thigh and saw something black.

"TAEHYUNG!" i screamed as i suddenly held onto him dearly like my life depended on him.

"WHAT?!" he jolted. i pointed towards my thigh. taehyung suddenly stood up which resulted me in standing up too since i was holding too tight on him. i then felt another thing crawling on my leg, and it was crawling upwards.

"TAEHYUNG!" i hollered once again, and i didn't care anymore, so i wrapped both of my legs around his waist. my hands were circling around his neck. luckily taehyung balanced the both of us by placing one of his hands on my waist. i didn't care about anything at this moment.

"please get rid of it," i whispered. taehyung then flickered the insect away from my thigh. i shook my leg violently to get rid of the other insect but it crawled to my thigh. taehyung suddenly slapped my thigh so hard that made me groaned so hard.

"it's gone," taehyung said softly, i let out a soft breath as relief hit me.

"thank you," i replied. i then realized the position that we were in.

i unwrapped my legs from taehyung's waist and placed it down. taehyung's hand was still on my waist.

"uh, taehyung-"

"hye joo....." he voiced out, as he held me close to him. he leaned down, and our faces were dangerously close to each other. my heart beat maximized. his eyes were focused on mine, as if he could not see anything other than me.

"you don't know how crazy you are driving me," he said in his raspy voice, as his breath fanned on my lips. suddenly it was getting hotter. my face was burning.

"your twinkling eyes, your sharp nose, your kissable and sexy lips, your cute and beautiful smile, your adorable little ears, your fluffy wavy hair, your slim and tiny figure,"

"everything about you drives me crazy." he breathed out. my heart was reaching it's maximum beating.

"i like you, min hye joo."

at the moment, everything stopped. it was as if taehyung was the only person that i could see. other things were not in my sight ; it was just taehyung. only him.

and at the moment, i knew my answer. i was sure of my answer.

"i like you too, kim taehyung."

the corner of his lips lifted up, forming an adorable yet charming smile, and rectangular shaped.

"so this was what they meant by 'make things right'?" i questioned.

"yeah, i told them that i like you and they can't stop teasing me about it. and during lunch earlier, i think they noticed we were sort of ignoring each other so they planned this."

"oh my god, those bastards. i can't believe hyun mi is siding with them too," i chuckled.

"stop." taehyung suddenly said.

"what?" i asked, confused.

"stop being so cute!" he whined. i pinched the bridge of his nose. "you are the one that should stop being so cute." i said.

"can i kiss you?"

my face instantly reddened. but i nodded anyways. taehyung grinned and leaned down, capturing his lips with mine. our lips were moving against each other gently. i'm pretty sure there was a whole zoo of animals in my stomach.

panting, we both pulled away from each other.

"we really have the perfect height," taehyung laughed. my head just reached the level of his chest. i chuckled and nodded. he suddenly kissed my hair. "i,"

he kissed my forehead. "really,"

he kissed my eyes. "really,"

he kissed my nose. "freaking,"

he kissed my cheek. "like,"

and lastly, he pecked my lips. "you."

"oh my god taehyung!" i exclaimed as i buried my face into his chest to hide my tomato face. he just laughed and stroke my head repeatedly.

i pulled away.

"YASSSSS!" the door was opened and hyun mi with the other six members cheered.

"oh my god, my hearteu!" hoseok said dramatically as he placed the back of his hand on his forehead.

"i, really, really, freaking, like, you!" jimin exclaimed as he made kissy noises.

"yah!" taehyung shouted as blush spreaded all over his face.

"i didn't know that you were the cheesy type, hyung." jungkook joined in as he shook his head, as if he was disappointed.

"yes my child, i raised you right!" seokjin shouted as he pumped his fist into the air. all of us laughed at his actions.

"correction : we." namjoon coughed. i chuckled as namjoon slung his arms around seokjin's shoulders. all of the members looked at him, including taehyung.

"what?" namjoon commented.

"the two of you are dating!" jungkook shouted. blush appeared on namjoon and seokjin's faces. "actually, we thought that you guys wouldn't accept..."

taehyung scoffed. "why wouldn't we? that's what friends are for! we accept you for who you are,"

all of us nodded.

"actually," jimin commented shyly. all of our gazes turned to him.

"we are dating too," yoongi popped out of nowhere and hugged jimin from behind.

"OH MY GAWD!" hyun mi screamed. "I'VE SHIPPED THE TWO OF YOU FOR A LONG TIME! FINALLY, MY SHIP IS SAILING! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I CAN'T HANDLE MY FEELS SOMEONE HELP ME. YOONMIN FOREVER!" she squealed.

and here i thought jimin had a thing for hyun mi. oh god, my observations suck like shit man.

"I'M TOTALLY NAMJIN, YOONMIN AND TAEJOO'S NUMBER ONE SHIPPER! NOBODY CAN STOP MEEEEE" she continued.

right, maybe she could be paired up with hoseok since they're both so hyper.

"great! everything's solved now," hoseok grinned.

-

okay idk what is this but

wi-fi password reached 3K READS OMF I'M SO HAPPY :'))))))))

merry christmas eve to those who celebrates christmas. share some of your presents with me ;)