fifteen [real ending]

because -defenestration keeps on throwing me insults & calling me names so hOE HERE YOU GO

okay guys this is the real ending

-

"yay! i got it!" taehyung shouted as the skittle landed on his tongue. i laughed as his childish actions.

we were too bored and since i have too much candies inside of my house and i can't possibly eat all, so taehyung suggested to play that little game. so far, he got every skittle landing inside of his mouth. while mine, all of it either landed on the floor or inside my shirt, ew.

"aha! you sucker!" taehyung jeered as he threw one skittle but it landed on my hair instead. i stomped my foot in frustration because, why isn't luck on my side?

taehyung went to sat down on the couch while i was still standing near the dining table.

"hye joo! stay there and throw the next skittle!" he said. i bobbed my head as i took out one skittle from the packet and swiftly aimed at taehyung's mouth.

"oh shit!" taehyung groaned. i immediately went to his side and saw the skittle landed on his crotch area. what the, wow, my aiming is so good.

hmm, i wonder, should i tease him? since he's been a very very childish and bad boyfriend.

i inwardly smirked as i sat down beside him.

"taehyung," i started, as i leaned in closer to him. i could see taehyung gulping as he tried to respond but no words came out.

i placed my hand on his thigh, and slowly my hand crawled towards the crotch area. taehyung was gritting his teeth right now, probably trying to control his erection, hmm, i'm doing so well now.

"kim taehyung," i said once again as i leaned in really close to him, my lips brushing against his, and my hands quickly picked up the skittle that was sitting on the crotch area.

i leaned away from him and shouted. "aha! i got you!"

his expression was dumbfounded and i was resisting the urge to laugh, oh my god.

i quickly stood up and ran towards my room but i obviously failed because taehyung grabbed my arm and spun me to face him.

"you little tease," he growled in his deep, and raspy voice which made me have goosebumps travelling inside my body. oh shit oh shit.

he took a step forward, which resulted me taking a step backwards. we were repeatedly doing this until i felt my back hitting something hard, which was the wall.

he placed both of his hands on either side of the wall, as his eyes penetrated into mine. i was literally trapped between the wall and him.

"how dare you tease me? hmmm," he voice came out dangerously low, as he leaned in closer and closer to me, and soon i felt a pair of lips attacking my neck.

shit.

i let out a small moan as he continued to suck my collarbone. it felt so good yet so bad, i don't know how to describe it.

he pulled away and my hand immediately flew right onto my collarbone, and i felt that i touch something - a hickey.

"really, you shouldn't do this, hye joo-ah," he said again, and he crashed lips onto mine. our lips moved against each other for a few seconds, before he nibbled on my bottom lip which caused me to groan, he then used this chance to enter his tongue inside of my mouth. his tongue explore every side of my cavern and i was resisting the urge to let out a moan.