Chapter4: A New Name

GoldenHeart walked into the warrior's den. He was the age of a warrior but, needed the clan to guide him to be a powerful cat. He was no longer a kittypet-rogue or whatever he was, but he's a warrior in training now.

Tons of voices could be heard outside of the den, so Goldenheart got up. When he got outside he headed for the fresh killpile. The wind swaddling the trees to make them look as if they about to fall, the gorse rustled and only the sound of cats talking and birds tweeting could be heard. "Hey?" A voice sweet voice asked. Goldenheart turned to see a kit, a sliver tabby with cyan blue eyes and grey stripes.

"Hello, little one." Goldenheart smiled as he looked down. He was nevous to make the wrong impresion. What will she think? What will she saw to everyone about me? Ugh, I should be worried about a kit! Goldenheart sighed. "Yes?" He asked. "Umm... Hello, your new aren't you? Do you want me to show you arou-" "Slickkit! Stop bothering cats!" Goldenheart immediately reacted. "Oh no, she wasn't bothering me, she was helping me. If you want I can take care of her for the day, I know I'm new, but please give me a Chace to prove I'm not going to hurt anyone." What was I thinking?! Ugh! I'm sure it should be fine, She's is very sweet. Goldenheart though "Are you sure?" The brown tabby asked. "Yes, I'm sure." Goldenpaw smiled. "Ok, Slickkit you listen to Goldenheart and what he tells you to do, Ok?"

"Yes, Brownfeather! Thank you!" Slickkit was bouncing around. Goldenheart nodded at Slickkit and smiled. "Want to help me hunt?" Holdenheart asked. "Yep!" Slick kit meowed. "Follow me then," He turned and walked to the entrance of the camp. "Come on." He motioned towards the forest.

*** *** ***

Goldenheart padded beside Slikkit. He had caught a Sherw and let her think she caught it, it was a nice felling to know that she was happy. It was time for the Gathering. As they headed out the camp entrance, Slickkit licked Golden heart's nose and said goodbye. "See you soon!" Goldenheart meowed as Slickkit ran to her Mother. A slick, brown she-cat walked up to him. "Hello, I'm Tigerstripe, nice to meet you." Goldenheart blushed. "H-hi! I'm Goldenheart." The she-cat laughed. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Mudstar jumped onto the highrock. "All cats leaving for the gathering, meet at the tree outside of camp!"