Chapter3: A New Home

Coco walked into Mudstar's camp. So soon as he got into the camp, there was gasping and talking. "Ughhhh..." Coco said frustrated. "Look, Can you not tell anyone I was a kittypet?" Coco whispered to Mudstar. "Sure." Coco hissed and walked over to a log. He unsethed his clawed and Started to attack the log as if it was a real cat.

Coco wanted other cats to think he was a powerful rogue. "I'm tired, Mudstar?" He asked walking closer to Mudstar's den. "Hello?" He asked again. "Yes, Coco?"

Mudstar said sitting in his den talking to another cat. "Umm.. Sorry to bother you but where do I sleep? I'm tired and want to go to sleep." Mudstar nodded and got up. Coco stepped put of his way Mudstar could get out.

He followed Mudstar and flicked his talk as he heard cats starting to talk silently again. "Ugh!" He growled. Mudstar stopped and pointed into an empty den. "Here."

Coco walked into the den and layed down. "Thanks......For everything, And again thanks." Coco meowed. "Your welcome." Mudstar nodded. Coco fell asleep. His dream was peaceful and quiet. When he woke up he was hungry.

Many cats were up already. He walked over to the fresh kill pile, And grabbed a Sherw. Coco saw a shady tree and walked over and sat down. "Your the new cat, aren't you?" Another cat asked. "Umm yeah. Hello...." He meowed weirded out.

"All cats old enough to catch there own prey, Come sit below the high rock, you too new one." Coco Jerked his head up. "What?" He was confused, he had just come yesterday. "Eh, Whatever." He gobbled his Sherw and ran over to the high rock. Perhaps this meeting was about him.

"As you saw, There is a new cat in the clan, well, He was a rogue, He wants to join so should we let him?" Mudstar's eyes locked on to Coco's. "His name is Coco, but If he wants to Join he has to Have a name of one of us."

Mermers went around. "Coco, what do you want you Real warrior name to be?" He stared at Coco. Coco got up and walked closer to High rock. " I want it to be.. Umm.... GoldenHeart." He meowed. "Goldenheart has studied the ways of us fellow cats, he has no need of apprentice training..." Mudstar smiled. "Ok, I'm fine with that." Coco Smiled back at Mudstar.