Chapter6: Hunting

Goldenheart sat in the Warrior's den. Last night, Mudstar had moved him to the Warrior's den so he didn't have to sleep alone. Expecially because it was becoming leaf-bare and Mudstar said it would be better for him to sleep with the others for warmth. Goldenheart sighed and stood up licking his chest. He padded out of the den and a cold clump of air sent a shiver down his spine. "Brrrrrrrrrr!" A meer laugh sounded from about 3 tail lengths away. It was Tigerstripe! "Hey!" Goldenheart mewed. "It's not funny, I used to have a warm moss bed underground! I'm not used to this!" Goldenheart laughed under his breath at the thought that Tigerstripe thought that he actually lived under ground. "Well, atleast you weren't a stinky kittypet." Tigerstripe stood up and nuzzled him. "Yeah! Stupid kittypets take our food even though they have there own food in the Twoleg's house." Tigerstripe laughed. "Hey, you wanna hunt together?" Goldenheart nodded. "Sure that would awesome!" Tigerstripe giggled and stood up. "Here, let me go ask Mudstar or Nightshade." Goldenheart watched as Tigerstripe trotted over to Mudstar's den. The den was a big rock with moss on the back and on both sides, lichen hangs from the top. Goldenheart sat in thought about his Prophecy. Will Keoleaf tell Mudstar and Nightshade? Or just be extra careful with them? Tigerstripe's voice snapped Goldenheart out of his thoughts. "Mudstar said that we just need Sunpelt to OK it and then we'll be able to go." Goldenheart nodded."OK, let's go get him." Goldenheart followed Tigerstripe into Sunpelt Den. "Sunpelt?" Tigerstripe Mewed. "Yes?" A Tan Makrel tabby walked out of the den and sat down out side of it. Tigerstripe smiled. "Me and Goldenheart wanna hunt and Mudstar said OK it with you." Sunpelt nodded. " You it's OK with me. Just be back before Mid-day." Goldenheart ran toward the Entrance to camp. "Thanks Sunpelt!" He meowed as he squeezed out of to opening. Tigerstripe followed him out.

*. *. *. *. *.

Goldenheart Crouched, ready to strike. Tigerstripe had gone to the river to get a drink after hunting and he was stalking her to pounce on her. Luckily the air was blowing toward him so Tigerstripe Couldn't Scent him. Goldenheart watched as Tigerstripe stood up.
Now!
He kept with all his might and landed on Tigerstripe. "Hah!" Tigerstripe lay under him. "Grrr! Goldenhea-" Goldenheart cut her off with a lick on the cheek. Tigerstripe blushed. "Uh-h-" She smiled and Licked him on the cheek on return. "Goldenheart!" A voice could be heard nearby.
Mudstar!
Goldenheart stood up and walked and ran over to Mudstar through the bushes. "Yeah?" Mudstar jumped. "Oh, I didn't expect you to come from the river, but OK. You have a Visitor." Mudstar turned toward the camp and trotted back. "Tigerstripe, Come on!" Goldenheart ran after Mudstar, Tigerstripe Following. As Goldenheart entered camp her Scented a familiar scent. "Mudstar who is this 'Visitor'?" Mudstar smiles. "I thought you would ask so I asked this cat. His name Is StormStripe." Goldenheart gasped. "That's my brother! We were kits when we were sperated! Where is he?" Mudstar's tail pointed toward the Queen's den. Goldenheart ran into the den and gasped. "StormStripe!" StormStripe was a dark, grey Makrel tabby. "Coco!" The both stood up and nuzzled each other. "How are you?" He asked. "I've been fine," StormStripe smiled. "What about you?" Goldenheart smiled back. "I've been fine too! I've joined Thunderclan and My name is Goldenheart now." StormStripe laughed. "Cool. I am a rouge and I was passing by and smelt a familiar scent." Goldenheart walked out of the den and over to the small tree hollow by the far end of the camp, StormStripe following. "Why don't you join Thunderclan?" Goldenheart asked. StormStripe nodded. "I will if they except us." He was confused. "Us? What does this 'us' mean?" StormStripe started to purr. "This 'us' means me and Brownshade." Goldenheart gasped again. "Brownshade is here too?" Brownshade was Goldenheart's other brother.