Chapter 1

V was walking through his school. He sigh as he saw his bully walking to him. He soon smile as he saw Jimin. Jimin was the reason he was alive. He is his only friend and his best friend. He hug Jimin as a way of saying hi. The bell rang causing Jimin to run to his class as he wave goodbye. Taehyung didnt care much about school so he walk to class not caring if he was late or not. He sight as he saw his bully. Suddently he regret not running to class.

He was slam into the locker and punch on his stomach. He bend down as he touch his stomach. They kick his head causing him to fall. They kick his back next and punch his stomach over and over again. They laugh and walk away. Taehyung wasnt surprises those boys always bully him. He was gay and the only one that accept him is Jimin.

Taehyung ran to the bathroom. He cried as he search his backpack. He grab a blade and uncover his wrist. He put the blade to his wrist and move it slowly. He watch the blood come out as he cry. Taehyung cut himself 10 time more. He wrap the blade on a tissues and threw it out. He look through his backpack and took out a consealer. He put consealer on his wrist. He watch the cuts dissapear as he smile. No one saw his scars because he hide it with consealer. He came out of the bathroom almost hitting a boy with a scar on his face. The scar was fresh.

"What happen?" He ask "i just got beat up and i bet you going to do the same. I still dont care what you think im proud of being gay." Taehyung frooze. He pull the guy into the bathroom "you get bully because of being gay too. Me too" The guy eyes widen. "Hi im Jungkook."

"Im Taehyung"

"Im Jimin" they look up in surprises as the watch Jimin leaning in the doorway. "How you know I was here"

"You got class with me and you didnt show up." Taehyung swallow hard as he heard Jimin explain.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you like the first chapter.