Chapter 4

Taehyung look at the sleepy Jimin beside him. He nurse Jimin all night. He unlock his phone as his eyes widen. He watch a viral video. His eyes widen when he realizes Jimin was beating up a guy in the video. He realizes Jimin did it for him. The guy was the one that bully Taehyung. He smile as he watch Jimin wake up. "Thanks Jimin". Jimin ask what he was at looking with a confused face. All Taehyung did was give him his phone and show him the video. Jimin eyes widen when he realizes it has over a million views. He smile and peck Taehyung on the lips causing him to blink twices.

Taehyung though Jimin wasnt gay but it looks like he is. Taehyung wanted more so he lean in and try to kiss Jimin again. Jimin eyes widen as he lean in too. They kiss passionaly. Jimin touch Taehyung faces deepening the kiss. Taehyung lick the older bottom lips asking for permission. Jimin open his mouth. They fought for dominiamces and Jimin won. He explore all of Taehyung mouth. Jimin smile through the kiss. Taehyung broke the kiss trying to catch his breath. Jimin bit his lips looking at Taehyung lips as he smile. Jimin smile as he say "would you be mines?" Taehyung bit his lips. He was about to say yes but Jungkook interupt him "no Taehyung be mines!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A short update