Chapter 5

Taehyung though about and he decided to go on a date with the both of them and see which one he likes.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung watch Jungkook as he hang out with his new friend Jhope. Somehow he wasnt jelous that Jungkook spend more time with Jhope then him. That got him thinking that he might like Jungkook as much as Jimin. Taehyung notebook fell as he watch Jimin kiss Hoseok playfully. He was burning with jelousy. He walk to the three and grab Jimin. "Jimin I choose you" Jungkook eyes widen as he hold in his tears. He walk away. Jimin kiss Taehyung passionaly. Hoseok ran after Jungkook. Hoseok smile as he walk in the room Jungkook was at.

"Why you pretending to care i watch you smile you wanted this to happen" Jungkook scream. Hoseok grab him as he say "i like you thats why" Jungkook eyes widen as Hoseok kiss him. He slowly close his eyes and enjoy the kiss. He called Taehyung. "Jungkook m sorry I just fe-" Jungkook didnt want to hear it so he cut him off "lets go on a double date". Hoseok was confused just like Taehyung "Me and Hoseok and you and Jimin"

"What you guys are dating" Hoseok hang up and kiss Jungkook passionaly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Everything end happily. That the end of the story. Taehyung dont cut himself any more and Vmin and Hopekook.