Chapter 3

Taehyung got inside the shower. As the water fell on him the concealer was coming off reaveling his scars. Taehyung wash himself and left the shower. He was tired and no one was coming today so he didnt put his jacket or concealer and fell asleep in a sleveless shirt that reveal his scars.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin wasnt supposed to go to Taehyung house but he have a family fight and ran away. He took out his key and open the door. He ran to Taehyung room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung woke up and his eyes widen. He watch Jimin. The older had a sad look on his faces. All he said was "why do you do this to yourself?" Taehyung knew Jimin needed to go to work at 1:00. He pointed at the time. Jimin saw it was 12:57 and he remenber about work.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin sat on his seat. He was on his school checking the security camara. He was worried about Taehyung so he check him on the camara. He found this video and started watching it. He saw Taehyung got beat up and he realizes why he cut himself.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung open the door. It was the middle of the night. He though who would come this late. He realizes it was Jimin. He was on his knees and he was bleeding. Taehyung brough him to his bed. "what happen?" Jimin look at him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A cliff hanger. Sorry not sorry. Hope you enjoy.