Chapter 2

Jimin text Taehyung as he walk to class.

To: V
Do you want to hang out today

To his surprises Taehyung say he was busy. He knew why when he walk to his classroom. He watch Taehyung laugh with Jungkook. Jimin couldnt help but feel he was replaces by Jungkook. Taehyung always hang out with him after school but now for the pass 2 week he been with Jungkook. Jimin got jelous and decided to ignore Taehyung.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung notices that Jimin been ignoring him for the past 1 week. He tried talking to him but he didnt answer. He tried texting but he would read but not reply. He tried calling but he hang up. Taehyung didnt know what to do. The only reason he live was for Jimin and Jungkook. He smile as Jungkook hug him. He though at least he have Jungkook. He walk to the bathroom and took out a new shiny blade. He cut himself deep but it didnt hurt him he was use to it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin have some time to think and he made up his mind. He walk into Taehying room. "Taehyung. I realizes I have to share you with people. You are not only mines" Taehyung smile realizing he was jelous.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Things are going to get more interesting just keep reading