Wedding Day

You *special Chapterrrrr

The lights shone as you finished up your hair. The (perfume/cologne) you had on smelled sweet. Your (dress/tux) was pressed perfectly and fit you like a dream. Toriel sighed and fixed your sleeves, smiling. Asgore stood outside the door, dabbing his eyes with his second cloth. You hugged Toriel and whispered that you loved her.

Asgore sighed loudly and smiled when he saw you, and held your arm. You leaned your head on his shoulder and waited for your signal to walk down the aisle. At the end stood (Favorite Undertale Crush (but not Asgore or Toriel)), waiting for you. Today was the day you would say your vows and be legally married. It was exciting, and you couldn't wait.

The flower Frisk walked out and threw flowers at the small audience. They were smiling too, and Asgore led you out. Your shoes stepping softly as your song played, and your fiancé let tears fall at the sight of you. When you stood in front of them, they started speaking their vows as there was no priest.

"(Y/n), I must say I feel like the luckiest person in the world. The most beautiful person stands in front of me, ready to become my (wife/husband/significant other). I hope I can be the best (wife/husband) to them, and that they will be happy. I certainly am."

You let tears drop from your eyes, took a shaky breath, and responded.

"(Undertale Crush), I must say I love you so much. No one else can make me smile like you can, and I know the rest of my life will be full of the best moments I will ever have. I have you to complete me and you will always be the one to understand me best. I want no one else here with me."

Then your friends let out stifled sobs and smiled widely. You leaned in for a kiss, and as your (lips/mouth area) met, you knew saying yes was the best decision you ever made.