Drunken Game

You sat on the floor, carpet leaving marks on your legs where the white cotton shorts didn't cover. Everyone seemed pretty chill. A bottle sat in the middle, in the middle of a small circle of friends.

Undyne reached out for it, and tipped it so it was ready to spin. Everyone was either excited or nervous to be chosen first...in TRUTH OR DARE!

*thunder

As the glass went round, it landed on...

Frisk. Yay. They smiled and looked up at Undyne.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Ooh. I dare you to jump on Papyrus!"

Frisk ran and landed on his chest, and then rolled at to their spot.

The game moved on. Alphys told who she liked. Mettaton agreed to have Flowey on his show. Sans had to let Papyrus go on a date. Flowey was forced to be on Mettaton's show. Undyne jumped from your stairs. You had to bite your tongue for half an hour. Napstablook had to make a pop song tomorrow. Papyrus had to make salad for dinner one night that week. And then. After an hour or so of dumb dares and tasty truths, you chose dare. The fateful dare.

Mettaton leaned in. He whispered into your ear,

"I dare you to steal..."

Steal?

"Sans..."

Shit.

"Hoodie."

You flipped and rolled backwards onto your back. Mettaton laughed and nudged you towards the skeleton, who was watching the T.V.

Suddenly, the song at the chapter top started playing!?!

You scooted near Sans, and just as you were about to grab his sleeve, he stood and went to your bathroom. Why? Nevertheless, you followed.

You climbed onto the nearby shelf. When he stepped out, you tried to pounce but ended up on the floor. He gave you a weird look and went to get food or some shit. The rest of the group laughed.

You snake shimmied behind him, and watched as he stole your last bottle of ketchup. Sans. You are going down.

He walked towards your living room as your tried to pull his hoodie bottom. But you missed. Damn.

When he saw everyone rolling around, laughing, he asked a question.

"What are you all doin'?"

They responded by yelling nothing and sitting up. Trying to secret take his hoodie-sweatshirt-thing was not working. Drastic measures were needed. Very drastic.

You pulled him aside and asked to speak privately, winking at MTT. He gave a thumbs up and watched.

When you were in the back room, you started to talk.

"Sans, you know about the dare?"

"Dare?"

"Yeah. Mettaton has to find a place to hide so he can stay overnight for secretness."

He got mad. Calm down bro, I can handle myself.

"Really?"

"Yeah dude. I don't know what is gonna go down."

"How does he think he can pull that off?"

You smiled in the dark and reached out. He was so unsuspecting.

"I don't know...but I can pull this off."

And you yanked off that blue, dirty-ass hoodie and ran away. He was frozen, then ran after you, while you whooped.

"I GOT YOUR HOODIE, BISH! LIVE IN SHAMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Get back here!"

"NO!"

Everyone else yelled and laughed. You kept going, waving the jacket around and screeching your victory screech.

You pulled the hoodie on as Sans lifted you into the air. With magic, of course, you were like, a foot or two taller than him. You think. Maybe more? Measurement was confusing. You didn't know how tall he was (or do you) or how tall you were. Had you ever known? Will you ever again? Do you need to? Does anything need to be? Does anything matter? What is the point of life? Is it hoodies? Is it love? Is it apple juice, making it Christmas up in here? Is it is not it is not is is it not is it it is not is it not not is?

"Kid..give...up the...whew...hoodie."

Right. This guy.

"Hell no."

He smirked and pulled it off with his magic power (of love?;}). You wiggled around and tried to take it back, you loved it so much.

Sans pulled his blue covering on and went into the living room.

Mettaton high-fived ya and you both struck a gorgeous pose.

Le fin.