Mmmmhmmmm

*okay, your lovely but single author here! I wanna give a shoutout to @Septic_Box_Sam for a load of hilarious comments and votes. And to all my other readers, I would love to list you all but S_B_S kinda spammed my notifications? Yeah. Love you all!*

You sat on the floor, facedown.

"And, why were you unable to hang out yesterday?" Your best friend asked, tapping (Her/his/their) foot on the chair leg.

"Wanna know the truth?" You asked, words muffled.

"Of course." (She/he/they) responded.

"Well... I woke up that morning, got food first and then got dressed. Did mah hair and teethies, pulled on my shoesies, and went out side for a walk. You texted, asked if I wanted to hang out. I said yeah, sure, when? But my foot twisted a weird way.

So, I was sitting on a bench, waiting for you to text back, but it started raining. My hair got so soaked, it went totally straight.

*unlike author-chan hehe*

Shush, Author. So, I was soaking wet, cold, and my phone was in danger. But then someone put and umbrella over me. It was this pretty fish lady, she was smiling at me. So I waved, thanked her and offered her my soul. She didn't want my soul. Her name was Undyne. She said I looked upset, gave me a jacket.

It was soooo warm. I thanked her again and again. She was super nice! So Undyne took me out to brunch. I got a great sandwich. She hung out with me until the rain stopped. Gave me her number. By then it was around five thirty, and my phone had died cause when I left my house it was at twenty percent.

So, I went home and took a shower. Fixed my hair and charged my phone, but I started watching anime while reading Homestuck. Got some pizza. Texted Undyne. I didn't see your message.

And so today I came over and this happened."

(She/he/they) had a thoughtful look on (her/his/their) face. You smiled at (her/him/them).

"Mmmmhmmmm. Well, call this Undyne and I will believe you."

You dialed your phone, and she picked up.

"What's up punk?"

Your friend nodded.

"Just asking if you wanna go to dinner."

"Sure!"

You hung up and gave your friend a smug look.