Opinions.

So, let's just say you were screwing around with the timelines for... Science. And you, um, brought three people... Back with you.

"NO, SPAGETTI IS GROSS." Huffed Underfell Papyrus, crossing his arms.

"IT IS WONDERFUL! YOU MUST TRY MINE!" Clapped your timeline Papyrus. He was persistent.

Meanwhile, the two Sans' argued over which condiment was better, ketchup or mustard. It was a heated argument.

And you sat with your Underfell counterpart, who was wearing (f/c) and black (If black then shut up). They wouldn't look at you, and eventually gave up ignoring you and dialed a number and started flirting with someone named Chillby.

Ugh, you thought as you dialed in the number of your fabulous boyfriend Grillby.

But your conversations was cut short by Underfell Sans shaming a lamp over your Sans' head and yelling. At this Underfell you sighed and went outside, but you stood up and walked over to the angry skeleton.

"Ahem."

He looked at you, annoyed.

"Hey, I know we just met a but ago, but... CAN YOU KEEP YOUR DAMN VOICE DOWN AND COOL OFF THAT ANGER BEFORE I SLICE EVERYBODY'S FACES?"

Silence ensued. Along with UF you glaring inside.

"Mother of god, I'm trying to have a conversation you bitch."

And you let them to silent anger as you spoke with Grillby about the timeline screwup.

He told you he had some weird guy named Chillby with him.