Chap. 1 Nether

Warning long chapter
Zenix's Pov
I open a nether portal and walk through with Aphmau by my side. I step out the portal to see the nether rack and lava. 4 of my shadow knight allies Max who has fire magics, Josh who is skilled in swords, Christa who can turn invisible and Ashely who has dark magics. They all look at me and see who I brought back. They knew of my plan of controlling Aphmau. We still haven't decided what to do with Aphmau in the end either make her a shadow knight or make my spell permanent. We walk towards our hidden base deep in the nether. Aphmau follows me closely. We enter the base and I sit down at the meeting table Aphmau sits next to me and everyone else sits at spots. "Ok now as you can see our plan worked I gained control of Aphmau now we will start step 2 of our plan using Aphmau to take over the nether and the overworld. She has the power of Irene if we make her evil she will be unstoppable Irene won't be able to stop her. " I announced. Everyone clapped their hands. "Let's see if she is completely under your control let's see if she will destroy a village if you command" Christa says. "Agreed" every one yelled. "Ok then let's go to a small village for the test let's see how about Bright Port" Ashley suggests. "Fine by me " I say "every one gear up and meet back here in 10" with that all of use went to our rooms to prepare. I walked to my room Aphmau beside me. She looked out of place she needs a new outfit that screams "evil". I will ask Christa  about it she makes clothes. I enter my room and head over to my chest I grab my armor and sword. I grab a red amulet (picture above) off the wall. I walk over to Aphmau and she smiles at me I slip the Amulet around her neck her eyes flash black then turn back to orange. She has a dark cloud surrounding her then I disappears she looks at me and she gives me a evil smile. I walk to Christa's room Aphmau follows. I walk and say "hey Christa do you think to can make Aphmau here some clothes that look evil" "sure no problem Zenix" she says and she gets to work. About after 3 minutes of waiting Christa done with the outfit so I wait out side the door as Aphmau changes. (Picture above)They both walk out and I can barely tell Aphmau was ever good she looks good being evil. "Great job Christa 5 minutes till we leave bye" then I walked back to my room.
~•~•~•~•Time skip to leaving~•~•~•~•
Everyone is ready to leave that amulet I gave Aphmau will enhance her powers and make them dark but if we turn her into a shadow knight it will become permanent. We all set out to Bright Port.
~•~•~~•~•~•~Time Skip•~•~•~•~•~•~
We just arrived at a Bright Port and I see the villages on their daily routines time for that to change. Everyone is in place we surrounded the village but Aphmau is beside me . I look at her and say "now show me your evil side" she gave me a evil smile and laughed she then flew over top of the village and started blowing up the houses and burning it to the ground. Some of the guards tried to kill her but she killed every single guard in the village the people ran off they were terrified. I smile and Aphmau lands in the middle of the destroyed village I walk over to her and the rest of the crew comes out clapping. They're impressed by what she did. I walk over to find a messenger bird from Phoenix Drop. I write on a piece of paper
Dear Phoenix Drop,
You might want to visit Bright Port soon you'll see it has changed a lot. And the one to blame would be your old lord but let's stay she isn't the same anymore she's let's just say darker hahaha
Sincerely,
Zenix
I grabbed the bird and told it to take the letter to Phoenix Drop it flew away and we all went back to the nether the amulet will stay on Aphmau because the more evil things she does while wearing it the more darker and evil she becomes. Eventually if she becomes so evil she will become a shadow knight and then my bride and we will rule the nether and overworld together. I first have to make her a room and wardrobe of new evil clothes I start making her room. The way to get to her room is you have to walk through my room which has a door that leads to her room. I go to Christa and ask her to make more clothes. Aphmau walks in and I want to see how much darkness grew in her as she destroyed the village. The more the darkness increases the amulet will start to turn black. Aphmau's amulet was a little bit black she has a short way to go then she will be my shadow queen...

881 words in this whole chapter I'm sorry I haven't posted I will start to post more I have had writers block so hate on me all you want but this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote I love you guys Im going to post a picture or video of most of Aphmau's new clothes I want to see what I can find Bye Love you Guys