Chap.4 Ritual

Zenix's Pov
It's been 3 days since Aphmau passed  out she still hasn't woken up. We've been getting everything ready for the shadow knight ritual. It's the only way to save her and if we don't do it soon she could die... We finish the alter for the ritual. Time to start...
I walk into my room Aphmau still passed out on my bed she looks like she's in a lot of pain. "It's ok you will feel better soon I swear. I love you Aphmau my shadow queen." I pick her up bridle style and carry her to the ritual room along the way she starts to shake. "No no no this can't be happening we still have time left" I stopped walking and started running. Everyone saw this and started running beside me. "Christa, Ashley prepare for the ritual NOW!" "Ok" they yelled and ran a head. "Josh ,Max prepare the after ritual plans" "yes sir" and they disappear behind me. I keep running Aphmau shaking harder and harder. I finally reach the room to see Ashley and Christa have ever thing ready. I lay Aphmau on the alter time to start...
I slip the amulet off now is the hard part transferring the dark magic into her body. Once the amulet is off I cut Aphmau's wrists and I then cut one of mine my blood is infused with dark magics my blood flows into Aphmau's wrists. I then hand the amulet to Christa and Ashley who break it and turn its essence into a darkness potion which I pour into her head after 2 minutes I thought that I didn't do it fast enough and that I lost her then ............................................... ............................................... .........................
A black light engulfs the room and I see Aphmau floating in the air in a different outfit (picture above) the black light fades away and I see Aphmau laying on the floor. I run up to her I pick her up and take her to my room I lay her on my bed. She starts to mumble things all I can make out is the words Zenix, Evil, Queen, Nether. I wait for her to wake up 10 minutes go by and she still hasn't woken up then she starts to open her eyes I walk over and hold her hand. "What happen I feel different" Aphmau whispered. "You passed out when we attacked Scales Wind you were asleep for 3 days and the only way for you to survive was to make you a shadow knight" I explain. "Oh" she mumbles. "How do you feel" I ask. "I don't know different, powerful, I feel the darkness in my blood" she says.
"Aphmau when you passed out I was scared I would lose you. When I went to start the ritual you started shaking which mean you only had seconds left before you d-die I thought I lost you" I say. "Zenix I love you I would never leave you" Aphmau says with a smile. "Thanks Aphmau". "Aphmau would you like to be my girlfriend" I ask.
"I thought you would never ask" she says then she jumps of the bed and kisses me. She walks over to the mirror and looks at herself she looks at the dress and then her eyes which are blood red...