Chap.3 Evil

Zenix's Pov
Aphmau is turning more and more evil her amulet is half way black. I call a meeting and once every one is here I say "ok everyone Aphmau here is almost ready to become a shadow knight we need to do something that will complete the transformation. We need her to to destroy huge village and kill every one or kill the one she loves most but because she's under my control in her mind I'm the one she will die for so let's go to one of the biggest villages either Scales Wind or Okaśiś"
"Scales Wind they have a higher population then Okaśiś" Max yells. "Agreed" every one shouts "now get ready meet in five" we break apart. Aphmau goes to her room and comes back with a dark crystal broadsword. She changed out fits(picture above)and has a crazy evil grin on her face she walks over to me and laughs and says " Thanks Zenix for showing me the dark side I never knew being evil is so good and soon we will rule together." I look at her and kiss her she kisses back and I say "yes you will be my shadow queen." I grab my armor and sword time for a little fun. Everyone meets up out side of Scales Wind Aphmau starts the show she creates a giant ball of dark magics and throws it at the village then some thing happened...
Third person Pov
After Aphmau throws the ball of dark magics. She suddenly fell out of the air she was clutching the amulet it was turning black them red then black then red. Zenix, Max, Josh, Chista, and Ashley come out of their hiding spots and surround Aphmau. Zenix picks Aphmau up and runs to the portal the others following behind. They entered the nether and ran to the base. Zenix lays Aphmau down on his bed the others wait in the hall. He examines Aphmau to see her amulet was flashing black then red over and over again he opens her eyes to see that they are flashing orange, red and black over and over again. He doesn't know what's wrong. He calls the others in to see if they know what's wrong with Aphmau.
~•~•~•~•~•~Time Skip~•~•~•~•~ They to the conclusion that the power in the amulet plus Zenix's spell was too much for Aphmau the only way to save her is to make her a shadow knight...

Next chapter soon