Ranks and Stawhats

This chapter is to get the gist of what the setting is like. There may be spelling and grammar mistakes so I apologize for that.

Law's POV
  Impel Down Academy is known for it's large amount of delinquents who are sent here to be maintained by badass teachers. The school ranks the students of how tough or violent they are. D class is the lowest ranking of all and S class is the highest.
Currently I'm an S/0 class student which is the highest ranking of all. I go by the name "surgeon of death".
  I currently have a high school "crush" or whatever you want to fucking call it, on another S/0 class student that goes by Mugiwara-ya, for the straw hat he always wears. I hang out with him at times along with a little shit called Eustass-ya who also happens to have a thing for Mugiwara-ya. I will break his fucking spine if he so much as touches him.
  All three of us (Luffy, Eustass,and Law) have our own groups/gangs as the leaders. My group "The Hearts" was named after my uncle Cora-san the only member of my family I took a liking to. Luffy-ya's gang goes by the "Mugiwaras", and Eustass.... Well who gives a shit about him.
  To add to my dismay Luffy-ya has two over-protective brothers, known
as Ace and Sabo, who absolutely hate me cuz they both know I have a thing for their their cute little brother, they kept saying that I'm gonna taint him or whatever.

Wow this is my first fanfic. Hope you like it and if you have any suggestions to how to make this story better or to make my writing better please don't be afraid to comment just as long as it doesn't have any rudeness. Again this is my first time writing a fanfic.