Ditching.... Really?

Sorry if I updated too late
Luffy POV
We decided to walk around for a bit, we weren't really saying anything until my stomach growled and I remembered that I haven't eaten my lunch yet.

"You want to sit down and eat" torao said

"YES" I immediately answer

He drags me to a nearby tree and sits me down under the shade. I open my bento and began eating. I look over to torao and he was just watching me eat. Does he want my food.... Dear god no. I began to sweat at the thought

"T-torao u hungry?" I asked nervously hoping he doesn't want to eat some of my food. I love him I just can't bring myself to share my food with anyone.

"Nah. Watching you eat that large amount of food already makes me full" large? What's he talking about?

"It's not large this could hardly pass off as a snack" I said with a confused face.

"Mugiwara-ya that's a months worth a food for me" his eyebrow raised.

"WHAT!? Torao if you eat so little you'll die" how can survive with so little food.

Law POV
Little? He calls that little? He is such a glutton but I've know this the first moment I meet him.

He continues to look at me with worry.

"Well if you are that worried about my well being then are you willing to share a portion of your food every once in a while" i smirk as he pales.

"Uhhhmm" he began to sweat

I chuckle.  how cute. "Mugiwara-ya I'm joking." As I said this i see the color in face return. He sighed in relief.

I hear him mutter something, I believe something along the lines of 'thank god' I mouth twitches upwards a little

He continues to eat his food and finishes it within minutes. And Even with all he ate his stomach was not satisfied it still continued to growl. He began to make that cute little pout and I came up with an idea.

"Hey mugiwara-ya want to ditch"
He turns to me then tilts his in a thoughtful manner.

"Hmmm I don't know ace and Sabo are gonna get mad if I ditch especially on the day I came back from school from suspension"

I smirked "Really? Alright then if you don't want to go we don't have to, I just kind of thought we could go out and eat but let's just stay here instead" I said in a teasingly manner. I got up and began to walk away.

"WAIT!!!"

I turn my head "yes?~"

"Am I gonna eat more food, like a LOT of food"

"Yep"

"I'm in"

I smirk. he's too easy. Guess shanks was right about using food to lure him to me.

"Alrighty then let's go then"

I head toward the parking lot and luffy-ya follows behind. We reach the parking lot and walk towards an all black mustang with the exception of two white stripes.