Well that escalated quickly

Ok now I KNOW I'm late.
Ace POV
What the hell, Luffy. Why did you have to go to that perverts house. He's probably doing something perverted to my cute little brother. I can feel it in my gut. I just know it.

I was running around the school looking for anyone that knew that perv's home address so I can stop any activity that could be going on at the house, but everybody is just being a useless piece of shit. And the teachers are no help all they say is: "Portgas, why aren't you in class" or "you're interrupting the lesson. Please leave now". I mean, so what if I skipped class and went to every other classroom to look for bastards who knew where that sick freak lived. This is for the sake of my baby brother, damn it!!! This is more important than attending a class that I'm probably gonna fall asleep in anyways.

I ran back in forth but no luck. I even asked those weenies who hang around Trafalgar all the time but all they said was that they didn't know where he lived. Which I called bullshit but I couldn't do shit because of the stupid teacher kicking me out.

"Hey Ace. Remind me again why I'm helping you with you're stupid brother search. Yoi" a lazy voice said with slight annoyance. That freaking pineapple. Doesn't he understand.

"Because Marco. Luffy's innocence is of the utmost importance and I need more people to help me protect it. Sick bastards can't keep their hands away from him." I muttered the end. His face still had that bored expression with a bit of a 'what the flying fuck are you talking about' face. "Just help me out" I said. We walked to Sabo's history class and I saw he sitting In class taking notes. How can that idiot be taking notes with Luffy is in danger.

"Look, I know your brother is precious to you but not everybody is looking at your brother as some sort of piece of meat"

I look at him with a sympathetic look on my face. "How naive you are, Marco" I heard him sigh but he didn't respond. I look back into the class and tried to get Sabo's attention.

"Sabo" I whisper/yell at him, waving my arms. Doing some stupid shit that only caught the attention of all the other students in the classroom except his. That dumbass.

Sabo POV
I heard a couple of the guys in class snickering, their heads turned towards the door. The giggles did not go unnoticed by the teacher. Unfortunately.

"Class, if you don't stop your excessive giggling, I'm going to give something to REALLY laugh about. How about a 12 page essay about the history of pine cones. Front and back." (a/n I didn't know what to put. Pine cones was the first thing that came to mind and then I was like "dafuq why pine cones" but nothing else came to mind) After that the class shut their mouths. I turned my head to the door where all the attention was directed at.

I saw Ace and Marco crouching by the door flailing their arms, well Ace was, Marco looked pretty tired. Ace made eye contact with me and motioned with his hands to call me over. I shook my head 'no' but ace gave me this serious look that got me kind of confused because I mean Ace is hardly ever serious... unless it's about his love of arson or his admiration for whitebeard or ....... Luffy.

Once I realized this, I stood up from my chair. "Sensei, I need to take a shit." This made the whole classroom erupt in laughter but I didn't care. My little brother needs me right now. I was damn serious.

"Alright class keep it down. Sabo-kun, no one in this room needed to hear any of that. You could've just asked. You're excused." After hearing that I sped out the room and pulled Ace away from the classroom, Marco following behind.