The wait for pants

Sorry i didn't update early
Laws POV
What. The. Fuck.
My nose had begun to bleed after I saw luffy in my jacket. My nose has betrayed me, that bastard.

Luffy-ya had ran back into the bathroom to get toilet paper for my nose bleed. He comes out and runs toward me placing the thin paper under my nose to stop the bleeding.

"A-are you ok torao, your nose wha-what happened to it."

"I'm fine luffy-ya, it's no big deal..... So do you mind telling me why you're not wearing any pants"

His face turned red "Uhhm the pants wouldn't stay put so I just put on the boxers."

Oh at least he is wearing the boxers or else I wouldn't be able to stop myself. God I sound like a pervert..... Or my father ugghh.

"Alright hold on there maybe some old clothes from when I was young." As I said this I began to walk out of the room and towards the attic.

Luffy POV
I can't believe law just saw me without any pants. I was too worried about law's nosebleed that I wasn't paying attention to my lack of pants.
I felt my face heat up as I thought of this.

I sat on laws bed and placed my hands at the end of laws jacket and pulled it down a bit so I could have a little more coverage.

'Click'

I hear a Click at the door expecting law to come in with the pants but instead I'm looking at a big blob of black feathers. It's Corazon.

I feel my lips tug upwards. I like corazon he's pretty funny.

Corazon POV
I was trying to make some food for law knowing that he skipped school again. but knowing the klutz I am, I burnt the food and at times I would drop it. None of it survived.

I decided to walk up stairs to laws room. holding the railings tightly so I wouldn't fall on my ass.

I head over to the door and spot luffy on law's bed. He looked over to me and smiled. I grinned back at him and made my way towards him.

"How's it going luffy" I'm aware of law's crush on the boy for a long time now. Do you want to know hoooowww. Well I'll tell u imaginary audience.

-flashback- told by corazon

I woke up pretty early like around 6:00 or something, (audience gasp), shut up that's not the story.

So I decided to wake up law and maybe play some games or do something fun. So I head over to his room only to find him sleeping and mumbling incoherent words. He seemed happy though. Too happy.

I got closer so I can hear him better. At first I got nothing and I was just gonna give up and wake him up but then I heard something I could not have missed.

"I love...... You...." Wait WHAT was my first thought but then he continued on

"Lu----luffy" it was my turn to gasp holy SHIT  he likes LUFFY. I thought that kid was too energetic for law. What the fuck.

I began to freak out whispering swears. It was really difficult for me to wrap my head around the thought.

After sometime though I began to calm myself down and ease my mind a bit.