Chapter 6

3 months later

It's been 3 months since Dipper was moved to the bar and he was loving it. He would never admit it out loud but he loves wearing the dress and may or may not have several more at home just like his work uniform. The only downside was Bill. Every day Dipper worked, Bill was there for the whole shift 10 A.M. to 3 A.M. and it was his goal to terrorize Dipper. But he was just one stone in a pond that Dipper could look past.

~

Bill walks into Cafe Mystery and heads to the bar like usual and smiles as he sees Dipper restocking the wine and liquor.

"Better alert heaven one of their angels has fallen and stolen my heart."

Dipper gives a groan and turns around.

"Well if it isn't the oh so annoying Bill. What do plan to torment me with today?"

Bill laughs and pulls out a rose.

"I have no plans to torment you my little minx. I plan to pamper you."

Dipper's face turns red.

"What?"

"How would you like to go out on a date with me? And before you say no just remember I am a very persistent man."

Dipper pales and backs away from the counter.

"And what makes you think I would go out with you?"

Bill laughs and puts the rose in Dipper's hand.

"You could easily have me thrown out of this place with a wave of your beautiful little hand. But every day you let me stay. So I think you like me and just don't know it yet."

Dipper takes a quick breath.

"Am I wrong?"

Dipper grips the flower and thinks.

"No."

Bill smiles.

"I thought so."

Dipper sighs.

"I'll go on a date with you. I don't work tomorrow so pick me up at 2."

Bill smiles.

"And where will I be picking you up?"

"46628 Gravity Lane apartment 5."

Dipper crosses his arms.

"And don't be late or I won't go on the date."

He grabs the crate if empty bottles and walks into the kitchen.
Bill smiles and walks to his booth.

"Finally caught my Vixen now I just need to make him mine."