Chapter 11

Dipper looks around awestruck as he walks through the museum.

"I can't believe you did this Bill. How are we even able to be in here right now?"

Bill shrugs as he grabs Dipper's shoulders and directs him in another direction to look at other parts of the exhibit.

"Well my company does provide quite a large yearly donation here for general upkeep and we are also funding a new exhibit on rare fossils that were very hard to find."

Dipper roles his eyes and goes to look at some of the other models of early man. 

"Well aren't you just a big hero spending all that money. Such an amazing man."

"Hey you mock me now but just wait until you see the exhibit. I put a lot of time and money into it."

Dipper laughs at Bill's reaction.

"Awww. Does my big pouty baby need a kiss for his bruised ego to make him feel better."

 Bill gets a scowl.

"I think I liked it better when you were angry at me. You didn't throw as much shade as you do now."

Dipper shrugs and goes to the next area.

"Hey that just means that I'm comfortable with you. You should feel honored."

He keeps walking as Bill trails behind him.

"You're lucky I love you Vixen or I would leave you right here right now."

"No you wouldn't."

"Shut up."

Dipper smirks and grabs his hand.

"So why don't you show me this great exhibit you paid for so you can show me how big and wonderful you are ok." 

Bill gets a dopy smile and quickly leads Dipper out of the exhibit hall and into another one. The walls are covered in well cared for fossils from multiple era's ranging from the crustaceous era to the Jurassic.

Dipper's eyes widen.

"Bill this is. Its. Its. Well I can't explain. Its jus wow."

He smiles.

"I thought you would like it Vixen. Years of funding archeological digs just to find these beauties."

Dipper walks away from him to explore. Ultimately ignoring Bill in the process. This makes Bill laugh as he just lets Dipper enjoy the exhibit.

~

"Dipper baby I need you to stay awake so I can get you to bed ok."

Dipper just answers with a groan as he rolls over in the car seat and covers his head. Bill parks and stares at him.

"Dipper. Dippy. Dipperoo. Dipping sauce. Come on wake up."

He doesn't, Bill groans as he gets out of the car and goes to the passenger side to pick Dipper up and carry him to his apartment.

"Just so you know Vixen. I now have to search you and change your clothes to your pajamas because you did this."

The only answer is a puff of air from and small yawn.

"Now that is just too cute."

Bill smiles as he stops at the door and feels at Dipper's pockets to find his house key.

"I wish you were awake right now. Then I wouldn't have to be doing this."

Bill pulls the key out of Dipper's back pocket and heads inside going straight to the bedroom.

"Now you better know I'm only doing this so you're more comfortable."

Bill strips Dipper down to his boxers and goes looking for some pjs to put him in. While he is doing this Dipper rolls over.

"Vixen that isn't helping."

Bill goes to roll him back over but Dipper grabs him in his sleep pulling him down and snuggles up to him and it is clear that he is not letting go anytime soon. Bill still tires to escape a couple of times but gives up in the end.

"You're lucky you're cute or I wouldn't be doing this."

Bill turns off the light and tries to get comfortable.

"Goodnight Dipper."

"Goodnight Bill."

~Hello My beautiful readers! It is so good to be back. I hope you enjoy the newest chapter. I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long but I hope to be back for good and updating every Saturday. I'll see you again next week my beautiful readers! >^-^<