Chapter 9

Dipper groans as he carries another case of wine to the bar to restock.

"God I hate it when parties come in always drinking everything in the bar and making me have to restock." 

"Looks like my little Vixen is having some troubles."

Dipper jumps and drops the bottle he was holding. 

"Bill! Now I'm going to have to pay for that!"

"No you won't Vixen. This should cover it."

Dipper grabs the money and puts it in his register.

"What are you doing here? I thought you worked today."

"I do but when you own the company you have a little more freedom than other people do." 

"Oh but still why are you here."

"Am I not allowed to visit my sexy little boyfriend at his work." 

Bill sits on the counter and hands Dipper a rose.

"We're not boyfriends Bill. 'At least not yet.' So don't go around yelling that."

"To late my entire company and best friend already know so as of this moment exactly. Monday May 16th, 2016 at 10:16 AM. You are now my boyfriend."

"That's not how it works."

"To bad it's official. Now I have to go Vixen but I'll be picking you up after your shift is over. LOVE YOU BYE!"

Bill runs out of the restaurant.

"So what was it that you were telling me last week about not telling anybody about your relationship." 

"Shut up Mabel."

"Oh no bro bro. I'm telling everybody even Grunkle Stan and Stanly. You can't stop the power of Mabel!" 

She runs out while Dipper smashes his head against the bar.

"My life is ruined."

A/N:
Hello my beautiful readers. I'm sorry that it has been so long since I have updated. Its just that my school and band had prom, a parade, concert , and a senior project that is required to graduate all at the same time and I'm in the process of moving and packing up a house takes a lot of time. I will hopefully be able to update more often now that all these things are over. I hope you enjoyed this update and I will be getting to my other stories soon.
>^-^<