Example: Grace x (fem) reader

"Are you sure you don't want me to come?" Your mom asked you, for the fifth time that day. You rolled your eyes and smiled at your mother. "It's okay mom, I'll be fine." Your mother smiled and kissed your cheek. " I know honey, you've just grown up so fast!" You smiled back and gave her a quick hug. "Alright mom, I love you!" Your mother sighed and wiped away her forming tears. " I love you too, (your name.) " You smiled and gave her one last glance before you turned and walked to the main building. After all, you had to get ready for the Kappa party tonight.

*time skip*

You walked into the large house, no mansion and looked around in awe. It was huge! You almost didn't notice the girl with a platter of food bumping into you until it was too late. "Oof!" Both of you grunted. You looked down to see a red stain on your shirt from the wine. You were about to complain till you saw the girl you had bumped into. She had wavy, short curly blond hair, and light blue eyes that shimmered like the ocean. She looked down at your shirt and gasped."Oh, I'm so sorry! Let me help you with that!" After that, the girl grabbed a napkin and started rubbing the stain, trying to get it out. You blushed. She noticed this and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about all this, I wasn't watching were I was going!" She exclaimed. "I'm Grace, what about you?" "I-I'm (your name.)" "That's a pretty name!" Grace exclaimed. Your face burned yet again. "T-thanks..." "You seem shy, (your name.) why don't I introduce you to the rest of the girls?" "Okay..." You answered. "Don't worry," she said, sensing you discomfort. Then, she did the unthinkable. She leaned in and whispered in your ear, "If they find you as cute as I do, they'll love you." She then winked and gestured you to follow her. Your mouth hung open in an "0" shape. This was going to be a long night.