Part 1: Comfort (Chanel x Libby)

Hey guys! I'm back! I may start a series, so here's a sneak peek! ~Grace

She'd known the moment she walked in that Chanel Oberlin was heartbroken. When she saw the mascara running down her face she knew. She didn't knock, but Chanel didn't seem to care right now. Chanel looked up at #5, eyes filled with anger and sadness. "What do you want?"

She growled, through clenched teeth. She didn't care if Chanel slapped or yelled at her. She stormed up to Chanel and hugged her. She felt the girl stiffen in surprise, and then hug her back. Chanel's sobs racked her body. She clenched on to #5 for dear life. "I'll get him expelled if you want." Chanel sniffed, and replied "N-no I still love him... I couldn't do that.." "He broke your heart..." #5 told her sympathetically. "There has to be something I can do." At those words, Chanel perked up, obviously having an idea.

"I know what we'll do." Chanel stated, back to her usual self. She then grinned at her minion. "Chad's always wanted me to have a lesbian hook up, so we could have a threesome." Chanel stated. #5 gulped, realizing she was in for it. "We're gonna make him so jealous!" She sang. "Number five?"Chanel asked, turning to her minion. "Do you know how to properly make out?"
Part 2 coming soon