Memories (chanel #2 x Boone)

This was a request from Arianator_2

Enjoy!

They had first met when they were 14. Sonya (Chanel 2) had gone to see her aunt, who was a nurse at the asylum. While she was there, her aunt had to deal with an "special patient" and left her on her own. The girl didn't want to be there anyway, so she tried to find something to do. She was deep in thought when she bumped into someone. She looked up to see a boy about her age, with black hair that stuck out in different directions. He grinned at her. "Hi!" The boy exclaimed with lots of energy. "Um... Hi." Sonya answered, a little startled by his enthusiasm. "I'm Boone! Who are you?" "Sonya..." She answered, still warming up to the enthusiastic boy. He them brushed her face lightly with his hand, smiling at her. "Your face is pretty!" She felt a blush creep to her face and she gave him a small, rare smile. "T-thanks..." "You should smile more often, you look even more beautiful." He told her, grinning. She smiled again, and said "okay, I will then." Boone opened his mouth to say something else but was interrupted by "No! Sonya! Don't hang out with him!" Sonya's aunt pushing her away, not letting her even say goodbye.

They met again in college.
Sonya had been walking the halls, deep in thought when she bumped into someone. She looked up to see a pair of familiar eyes. "Hi again!" Boone exclaimed, happy to see the girl. "Boone? Hey!" She exclaimed, happy to see him. The two spent time together when not on campus, going to movies and going on dates. They kissed allot, when making sure no one from school saw them. Unfortunately, Sonya was murdered by Hester. When Boone found this out, he tried to quit, but he was threatened. Eventually, he ended up dead, and got his wish to be with Sonya.