Jealous (part 2)

"Now slut, remember the plan?" Chanel asked her minion, getting ready for tonight's events. "Yes Chanel." Chanel #5 answered, looking at the blonde. "Good." "We have 15 minutes so go downstairs." "Okay."

~Time skip~

"Hello ladies!" Chad shouted, jogging into the massive house. All the girls greeted him and the other dickies, except for two of them. The two blondes were waiting on the couch, sitting  oddly close. Chad spotted Chanel and walked over to her, smirking. "Hey babe, the guys are all hooking up with the kappas and well... how 'bout we just forget about yesterday?" He asked, kissing her hand. Libby internally growled. How dare he break her heart and then get back with her just for sex?! She was deep in thought when she felt an elbow to her rib. Oh yeah, her part. She glared at Chad, and growled. "Mine." She grasped Chanel and glared at the Dickie. Chanel giggled, and cupped her "Girlfriend's" cheek. "Aw, #5 you're so sweet, but you'll have to wait for your Chanel time." Chad stood, confused looking at the two. "Or" #5 leaned in, breathing in her "Girlfriend's" perfume. "I could have it now." With that, she pushed the girl down on the couch and kissed her.  Chanel moaned in response, wrapping her arms around her companion's neck. She heard Chad walk away, probably from jealousy. Although he was gone, the two kept going. She felt Chanel's tongue slip into her mouth, exploring the new territory. Their tongues fought for dominance, Chanel quickly winning. #5 just moaned and placed her hands under the girl's shirt. She felt Chanel's breath quicken and let out a moan. She felt Chanel starting to slip her skirt off. She lifted her legs, to make it easier for the girl. To #5's disappointment, Chanel pushed her up and looked at her. "My room. Now." She said, dragging the girl up the stairs.

~time skip~
#5 woke up, and looked around. She felt a warm embrace around her hips and warm breath on her neck. She felt dread. Had she slept with one of the dickies? Then she felt something odd. Where those breasts pressed against get back? Did she sleep with one of the pledges? Number three? She forced herself to look back and was shocked at what she saw. Was that Chanel? Oh she was so screwed. She heard Chanel murmur, waking up. Chanel #5 panicked and closed her eyes, pretending she was asleep. She heard Chanel gasp, and reopened them. The two looked at each other, both blushing. It took the two a few minutes to realize that they were both naked. So, after that there was an awkward no eye contact putting clothes on moment. The two continued on through out the day, blushing every time they made eye contact. Everything would have been normal, if there wasn't one tiny problem. Libby Putney was crushing hard on Chanel Oberlin, and couldn't do anything about it.