Chapter 15

I got mesmerized by the two bottle that I now am holding, making sure that I now have my jaw on the floor. I decided to compose myself. Yes ofcourse that was a bit of a shock but I was actually too curious and that's what all I got from it.

"Hey! Earth to Skylar.." Sam woke me up from a deep discussion with myself.

I came tolift my gaze from the floor to meet her gaze when I see a smirk plastered on her face. Maybe I was too shocked that it showed with the way I look at her that she suddenly spoke.

"You know, you could just tell me how cool and great I am later after you've down both bottles."

Yep, this girl is beginning to get cocky, alright. But I guess that that's just her way of warming up to me since, I guess, I'm her only friend here.

Gaining back my voice, I decided to answer her cockiness.

"Well this looks good. And I will be taking one now for you to make sure that I trust you."

With those words said, I downed one bottle and made sure that I emptied the bottle until the last drop.

"So how do your head feel now?" She asked after taking the empty bottle back.

"Well, I think that I might be getting a bit better now." I told her the truth. And with every word I say her smile widens even more.

Now I am thinking of having exceptions to my rule of no connections or what so ever with this new pack. And I guess this is what I get since I have already opened up to Luna Sofia.

Giving Sam my sweetest smile I started to blurt out all the things on my mind and ended up on asking her if she would sit with me on lunch, in which Sam immediately answered with a yes and an even wider smile.

This insident actually made me so happy and had helped a lot with what I'm actually feeling this day. Hearing the signal bell go off, we immediately said our goodbyes and started to walk on to our first period classes.

Upon entering the classroom for my first class of the day, Dani and Amber greeted me good morning and with the warmest smiles they could give. Which I actually returned in the same manner.

As I got settled on my usual seat infront of Dani I heard them whispering with each other but didn't cared to listen. Then one of them taped my shoulder. Turning around, I asked them what do they want but Dani just gave me a shy smile.

"C'mon Dani! Tell her already!" Amber hissed at her bestfriend which Dani returned with a scowl.

Seeing as there will be no use with their soon to be quarrel. I interrupted them and patiently asked what are they trying to tell me and why they are soon to have a fight.

But the two didn't gave me a minute and still continued with glaring with eachother. So I decided to cut them of again, this time a little bit harsher.

"Whatever it is tell me now. Cause seriously, right now I'm thinking that both of you are nutts." I told them keeping a straight face.

Amber nudge Dani on the side while laughing her heart out, so I gave Dani a questioning look. I think she got intimidated by the way I looked at her because she let out a sigh and played with her fingers.

As if she have just made the biggest decision of her life, Dani lifted her gaze and showed a smile on her face.

Feeling like a fool and thinking that they might be playing on me, I asked them "What the help is funny?"

"Nothing Sky." Amber said smirking at me. "Yes, nothing Sky. Its just that I finally decided to follow your advice." This time Dani had composed herself with a smirk on her face while pointing outside on the parking lot.

Seated on the parking lot right in front of our classroom is Dani's Hummer H3 with some students and other guys from the pack checking it out.

"Nice." Was all I got to say because the teacher had entered the room and started the discussion. Before giving our teach my full attention I somehow felt Dani's happiness that radiated to me.

This was kinda odd but if felt just right so I just ignored my paranoia and allowed the happiness creep through me.

The rest of the morning went well. It is already lunch time and I am now walking my way to Sam's locker so we could go and have our lunch. I'm not sure if I am to drink the second bottle now so I decided to ask her first.

"Hey. Are you done there?" I half shouted when I came to view of Sam standing infront of her locker.

"Yes, done." Was all she said so I rushed to her and gave her a smile.

After getting the food we wanted Sam asked me where I would want to sit which I answered "No where here."

"Excuse me? So where do you possibly want to eat this?" She ask me with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Dont worry. Just follow me." I gave her a smile and started to walk.

Upon reaching my usual eating spot, I got seated on the ground with my back on the tree trunk. I amabout to eat when I realized that Sam is still standing in front of me.

"Why are you still standing there?" I asked her. "Are you-" this this time I did not allowed her to finish. "Serious? Yes I am. I usually sit here during lunch. Now sit." I tell her the truth while taping on the ground.

As she got seated beside me I suddenly remembered that I haven't taken the second medicine bottle. I took it out and asked her if I may take it already, which she said yes so I immediately downed the fluid inside the bottle.

"So what do you feel now?" She ask me with worry in her eyes. Feeling thankful for her prescience, I gave her a warm smile and told her what I really feel.

I know what I told her is just about my headache but talking with her helped a lot to lessen the stress. I wish last night never happened but another part of me is somewhat satisfied with the information that my parents have just given me. Then I guess this is just the beginning of even harder challenges.

A.N.

Please read..

To who ever or to anyone who is still reading my book, I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Well, its actually the hypothalamus but yeah thanks very much. I hope that you will still continue to read until the end.