Chapter 43

Rouge's POV

After a month of waiting for Sam to realize that we are mates. My wolf howls in pure joy inside of me. I cannot believe that all it takes is one single kiss for her walls to break apart. I know it has been hard for her to cope up with Sky's current situation. But I too have been struggling.

Now that we have each other. It will be a lot easier for us to be stronger for our Alpha. I know Sky will soon awaken from what had kept her asleep for all this time. And when she wakes up, I am sure that her betas will be a lot stronger than when she left us.

"What are you thinking off?" My mate's soft voice came booming in my ear. I smile the sweetest that I can give her and answered her question. "What I am thinking? Hmm. Let me see. You, me, my sister and our Alpha who is currently in deep slumber."

Her facial expression changed from worried to confused. I know she's wondering about the sister I never have mentioned but it's not yet time for her to know. So I told her to don't think about it yet as we cuddled here in our own little place, the tree house.

It had just been a few hours since Sam had found out that we're mates. What happened was a relief since I was about to allow myself get heart broken for the fact that her wolf suddenly messed up. But I that matters is we have each other and that I love her.

'Sam? Rouge?' Meg's voice came to my head. Instantly I knew that Sam had heard her too because she gave me this worried and questioning stare. "She doesn't kniw yet." I stated to calm her down. I know that Sam would like to keep it between us for now so as much as I wanted to I haven't told Meg yet.

'If both of you could hear me just answer. This mind link I am using is for our own pack. Not the one with Alpha John and Luna Sofia. So whatever we talk about will stay between the three of us.' Sam's expression softened while I stiffled a laugh. "Why are you laughing?" She asked.

Instead of answering my mate's question, I just tapped in to our mind link together with Meg and said. 'So the Silver Moon Pack consist of only four people and while the Alpha is in coma. Secretly we are still the strongest pack. That's funny.'

Meg's laughter boomed in our heads and soon all three of use are laughing at the fact that I have just pointed out. When we have all calmed down everything went back to seriousness. 'Well down to business. I want both of you to know that I as well was secretly training but not with Luna Sofia. Rather it is with Alpha John. I do believe that they would like to become part of the pack but we need to wait for Sky to wake up. And once Alpha John and Luna Sofia become part of the pack. All that are under them will become apart of our pack.'

Confusion hit me hard. It seems that I have lost it and am not able to catch on to what she was trying to point out. 'So?' I blurted out not bothering to think twice about what I'm saying. 'So it means that even the people that both you and I don't like will be apart of our pack if Sky agrees. And we both know how powerful each wolf will become once she gave them the chance to be on the pack.'

'Sorry Meg but I am also not able to follow. What do you want to say?' My mate's confusion is very visible on every word she said. I pity her for being so naive. But then again she might just want to clear things out before falling in to conclusion, just how she normally weigh things out.

Meg huffed a sigh but still continued to explain herself. By the time she finished we have come to the conclusion that we will do our best to see those people who are worthy of becoming our pack member. So that once Sky wakes we already knew who we want and who we don't want to give power to.

None of us spoke after Meg left our minds. We kept quiet and cuddled contentedly with each other. "Are you okay sweets?" I asked her out of the blue. "Hmm." Was all I got feom her and when I turned and looked at her she is already fast asleep.