Chapter 12

I'm going to mix it up a bit and do Alpha Octavian's POV. Please comment and tell me what you think.

Alpha Octavian's POV~

"The meeting is now adjourned," the Alpha of the Long Paw Pack said. Finally! It was over! This meeting was really boring. 

I got up from my seat and walked out with my Beta; Juan. We came to Long Paw to discuss treaties, but the meeting had digressed and we ended up on the topic of pack safety. But, fortunately, we had signed the papers that made us allies, before our conversation switched subjects.

I couldn't wait until I got back to Blood Moon. For one thing, it was just so much bigger than Long Paw. I swear, everywhere I turned here, I bumped into someone. It wasn't even funny.

"Ready to go back?" Juan asked.

"Yeah, let's get our stuff," I told him and we headed to our rooms. The Alpha of Long Paw, Paul or whatever, had many rooms in his office for guests, so that's where we stayed. The beds weren't as comfy but I managed.

We were turning the corner to our room when as usual, we bumped into someone. It was Paul's Delta; Morgan.

"Oh, Alpha Octavian. Alpha Lakeson has told me to tell you, that he suggests you take a look at our forests before your departure," he said. I looked over at Juan. He shrugged.

"Okay, we'll be sure to do that," I told him. He bowed then left. 

"So, you wanna do it?" Juan asked.

"Forests? Boring!" I replied.

"Yeah, but there must be something special about it if he wants us to check it out,"

"Whatever. We'll do it IF we have time," I said and hurried to my room. It was a mess. As usual. For an Alpha, I wasn't the neatest. My father never forced neatest upon me, saying that it would be my mate's job to clean up after me.

And that showed, as his mate was head over heals for him and did anything he asked of her. His mate, Alyssa, wasn't my mother. My mother was one of the pack whores that my father had slept with. When my father had learned of her pregnancy, he let her have the baby but, when I was born, he pretended it was Alyssa's so he wouldn't ruin his reputation.

But, he had also given orders to have my mother killed so she wouldn't tell anyone.

You might be asking, Hey Alpha Octavian? But, how do you know about this?

My answer is very simple. Go away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So, that's some information about Alpha Octavian. And, just so you guys know. Octavian isn't his first name. It's his last. In my book, Alpha's are addressed by their last names. Okay? Tell me what you think!!!