Merry Christmas, Boss

Merry Christmas, and like Spain, I hope you enjoy your Christmas present ;-) Also, this is going to be PWP (porn without plot/plot what plot) because it needs to be.

The Italian was sitting on his bed, in the bedroom he shared with his husband, waiting.

It had taken him weeks to figure out what to get the man he loved for Christmas (cliché, I know) and after a lot of thinking, and cold showers, he finally came up with an idea.

He was going to give Antoinio a strip show.

And here he sat, Christmas Eve, waiting for said victim to come in his waiting arms, literally.

Downstairs, he heard the front door open. Romano licked his lips.

"Lovi!!" The Spaniard called. "I'm home!"

A smile broke out on the Italian's face. He took a deep breath and yelled, "I'm upstairs...Boss!"

There was a loud thump as Spain dropped whatever he was holding. Romano stood up as Spain entered the room, a faint redness on his cheeks.

Romano licked his lips a second time, and looked Spain in the eye. Antoinio's eyes had darkened a bit and Roma knew it was time. He grabbed Spain by the hand and lead him to their bed. He sat him done and gently pressed a kiss to his lips, almost giving the Spaniard what he wanted.

Spain made a small whine when they parted, that was shushed when Romano started to swing his hips in a circle. Antoinio's eyes locked on the Italian's crouch, which was a bit harder then it had been seconds earlier.

Romano slowly pushed his hands up his shirt, exposing his smooth, tan stomach, littered with bites marks that had been placed by the man seated on the bed. Spain felt his own cock start to harden at the thought of how Romano got those marks. He made a mental note to add more later.

The Italian pushed his shirt up more, before completely taking it off. Spain sifted, staring at the chest that belonged to him and only him.

Instead of throwing his shirt on the floor, Lovino decided that it would be best to set the shirt on the floor behind him, giving the Spaniard a great view of his ass. He knew Spain would like it. And like it he did, as the budge in his jeans became even more noticeable.

The Italian stood up straight and smirked, slowly going over to where the Spaniard was. He pressed up against him and played with Spain's earlobe with his mouth.

Spain fell back again the bed groaning in satisfaction. He arched his back, starting to grind his hips with the man above him.

Romano, who had started to move from his ear down to his neck, moaned. He pushed his hands up the Spaniard's chest, which was warm to the touch. The Italian pulled his husband's shirt off, and got to work marking his chest with hickeys. Spain sighed.

Without warning, Lovi quickly had both his and Spain's pants and boxers off and thrown haphazardly somewhere in their bedroom. Romano looked down at Antoinio's cock, standing at (and begging for) attention. And Romano was almost too happy to oblige.

He slowly wrapped his hand around the older nation's member, causing a small gasp to tumble from the latter's mouth. A smile graced Lovino's lips as he started to pump, much to slowly for the Spaniard's liking