Lovina gets her wish.

HAAHAHAHA YES IM PUTTING NYO!TALIA IN THIS BE GRATEFUL!!!

So, on the last chapter, you guys commented A LOT and told me what you thought!

Honestly, that's helps SO MUCH! I was so excited that you guys did that, that I started writing again right away!

Thanks, you're pretty awesome (insert Prussia reference here)

Please enjoy, and don't forget to comment ()*:・゚

Lovina crashed lips with the girl opposite her, pushing a moan from the taller girl's lips. Hands flew across each, pulling of t-shirts, jackets, pants, leaving both in a flurry of pants.

Isabelle ran her hand across Lovina's face, causing the latter to sigh softly.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Lovina mumbled, her hand crept down, rubbing the inside of Isabelle's thigh.

The Spanish girl pushed the other one two the shared bed. Loving scooted up to the head board and leaned against it. Isabelle crawled toward her, shaking her hips to et her girlfriend excited.

It worked. There was a noticeable wet spot forming in the Italian's underwear.

Isabelle growled, crawling toward the younger girl. "You seem happy to see me." She ran a finger up, barley touching Lovina's wet pussy.

The Italian shivered, nodding quickly. "Touch me, you idiot!"

The finger pulled back. Isabelle looked at her girlfriend, with a face of mock disappointment. "That wasn't very nice, baby girl."

Lovina's cheeks sifted to a nice shade of red. She ducked her head and mumbled, "don't call me that..."

Isabelle let her head fall to the side, a smile gracing her lips. "Say the magic word."

Lovina levelled at glare at the Spaniard.
"Fuck me."

The smile fell. But, Lovina's did notice Isabelle's underwear became a bit wetter.

"That's not what I meant." The older girl growled. She hated being tested, and knew Lovina was going to push till Isabelle either did what she was told...

Or cum in her underwear.

Lovina gave her girlfriend a small smirk. "I guess if you're not going to do anything..." The Italian reached behind and tugged off her bra. "I'll just have to do it myself!" She tipped her chin up, running her hand down her side, while her other hand pulled off her underwear.

Her extremely wet underwear.

Isabelle licked her lips, starting at the sight before her. She sifted awkwardly, rubbing at her herself, which gave very little relief. She moaned quietly, making sure her girlfriend won't notice, lest she stop...

Lovina started to rub her clit, slowly at first, but quickly gaining speed. Moans were tumbling out of her mouth as she used her own wetness to lube up her fingers.

Once deemed lubed enough, she pushed them inside her, pumping at about the same speed as her other fingers were going about on her clit.

Isabelle began to rub herself as well. She bit her lip, trying not to go to fast, to let Lovina know what she was doing. The Spaniard started hungrily at Lovina's trembling pussy, wanting to dive her tongue into it...

Lovina bucked her hips, rubbing her clit harder against her hand. She was mumbling profanity after profanity, her own fingers disappearing deep within her.

Unable to control herself, Isabelle pulled off her own underwear, gently running her fingers up and down her own pussy, her own moans coming out of her.

The Italian bit her lip, shifting slightly to get her fingers at a different angle. She poked and prodded inside herself until....

She hit that one spot inside her that sent shivers all her body. A loud moan left her lips as her hips bucked again and again.

Her fingers started to move faster on their own accord. She began to palm herself with her right hand as her left fingers was busy inside her.

Isabelle was slowly losing it. She had started to finger herself as well, looking for some relief of the heat inside her.

Lovina was looking so hot, her head thrown back, lips chapped and biting, humping her own hand with her fingers deep within her hot, juicy oh-so-wet pussy.

Isabelle gave up. She grabbed the writs of her girlfriend, causing the Italian to look up. Isabelle pulled Lovina's hands away slowly, and huff of anger jumping out of Lovina.

"W-what do you..." The Italian gasped suddenly as Isabelle buried her face in between her girlfriend's legs.

The Spaniard drew her tongue up Lovina's clit slowly at fist, only to go faster and faster, biting and sucking.

She flicked her tongue just inside Lovina's pussy, barley touching anything. The Italian trembled, tugging on Isabelle's hair. The latter moaned into the cavern of her girlfriend, sending vibrations through the girl that left her gasping.

At the same time, Isabelle worked on pumping her fingers in and out of her own pussy, finding her g-spot almost right away, sending her moaning again.

Reaching up with her other hand, Isabelle pushed two fingers into Lovina and began moving them at the same pace as the ones inside herself.

Her tongue flying up and down Lovina's clit, sucking on the spots where Lovina liked it most.

A knot began to form in the Italian's stomach, a sure sing her orgasm was near. She bucked her hips into Isabelle's face, causing her girlfriend's fingers to go deeper inside her, hitting that one spot harder then before.

The buck surprised Isabelle, making her suck on the Italian's clit as Lovina's cum shot out of her, splashing all over Isabelle's face.

Isabelle hit her own g-spot over and over, at different angles and scratching it ever so often. She licked up most of her girlfriend's cum before the knot in her stomach snapped and she came as well.

Isabelle pulled her head up, licking the extra cum of her lips as she whispered,

"Guess you got your wish after all, baby girl!"

*fans self* well that's that!

Tell me what you think! Should I do more Fem!SpaMano or nah?